First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can we maybe up the ante if it's under $5,000? Like maybe you eat a tomato while a few of us here on the forum get to throw tomatoes at you? Just a thought. ?
I would guess it will be similarly priced as the tremor package on the f250 with 35’s and front rear locker and upgraded suspension. Sasquatch does require an auto so they may add another 1500-2000 for the that also
Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would guess it will be similarly priced as the tremor package on the f250 with 35’s and front rear locker and upgraded suspension. Sasquatch does require an auto so they may add another 1500-2000 for the that also
Is it confirmed that you need auto for it? That’s a big bummer if so. Although I get why.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Better suspension all around, 35" wheels and tires, lockers, etc...I'll eat a tomato (I hate tomatoes) if it's under $5,000.
You know that when it comes out to be $4,999.99 somebody's going to be like "Paint, eat this tomato."

Omarius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since the Sasquatch is auto only, there is zero incentive to go with the 2.3 with the package. So Sasquatch + auto + 2.7 will likely be the orthodox combo at the dealerships, and the total I'd imagine will be approx. 8k. I predict that the Badlands with a manual will more often than not end up a better deal than the Sasquatch on any given trim.

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
35's , 4.70 gear and overdrive tranny sounds pretty close for keeping the motor in the right RPM range. I'd have to look at the OD gear ratios to be sure.
Shoot for 2000rpm at 70 mph.

More importantly, raising the vehicle has a very serious mileage penalty.
When I added 37s to my Raptor I went to 4.88:1 instead of 4.56. My average over the life of the truck was 13.8 mpg on stock 35s (34.5" BF Goodrich KO2) with 4.10:1 great ratio. I checked it on a 100 mile trip and it was still 13.8, then did it again after switching to larger tours and new gears with a new trip meter. The RPM difference was enough to average 13.4 mpg on 37swith 4.88 gears and it evened out right there. Had I gone to 4.56, it wouldn't have changed. I just wanted more ass down low. If the gearing is right, then the gas mileage will be fine, which it sounds like that's what you're saying. The aerodynamic difference would be negligible considering none of these are built for that.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just stopped at my dealership and the Owner said he thinks the Sasquatch package is going to be around 3,000 to 3,500 but will let me know as soon as he finds out. Also ordering date starts 12/7/2020 delivery around end of April to beginning of May.
Maybe the cost to the dealer will be 3500...the delta cost to ford to upgrade the wheels and tires alone is probably in the 1500 range, assuming the wheels are forged, not crap cast. :)

Dont get me wrong, I'd be thrilled to see that for 3500, maybe it will be there, but considering more that half the people on line are loving that option, the company has been hit hard economically, I am sure Ford is doing their research...they know that have a winning concept and price it accordingly.

MustangBrian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang, 1993 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are they going to require for a deposit when you actual order in December?
When I ordered my 2017 Mustang GT my dealer told me I only had to put $100 down. Msrp was $44,000, not sure if price would make a difference or not.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I ordered my 2017 Mustang GT my dealer told me I only had to put $100 down. Msrp was $44,000, not sure if price would make a difference or not.
The dealers don’t really care if somebody bails on their order and loses $100-$500. They will turn around and sell it within 48hrs. Now if you are talking somebody wanting to special order a god awful color combo on a 911, they are going to want serious deposit in the event they got stuck with a turd.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just stopped at my dealership and the Owner said he thinks the Sasquatch package is going to be around 3,000 to 3,500 but will let me know as soon as he finds out. Also ordering date starts 12/7/2020 delivery around end of April to beginning of May.
A literal week before my birthday, Pimpy

Ordering it to my spec is gonna be a hell of an Early birthday present to myself

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Staggered will be fine as long as the Texas orders are delivered first. ;)
When yall Let the Toyota be Texas truck of the year for fair, you lost chance to go first forever....

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Staggered deliveries will be fine as long as they deliver the Base Model first.
Part of me wants them to do the bases first so I get mine quick, but also I don't want to be the very first batch in case there's issues.

Juforrest

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm curious (havent seen it discussed) is the effect on gas mileage for the S-pkg. Putting on heavy 35's and highest final drive ratio is likely to cut MPG's in a meaningful way
Yes, but the different gear ratio will help to mitigate the impact. Example, if your Bronco got 20 mpg with 32’s and 3.73 gears(I’m making this up) with 35’s on that same ratio your mpg’s would tank. You would be lucky to get 13-15, but on the 4.7whatever ratio in the package you could likely see 16-18 mpg. This is all hypothetical but based on personal experience.
Sponsored