First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay...this is probably a long shot, as there seems not to be a ton of accurate information on timing yet. I am trying to time it, so that I am picking up a Bronco in December 2022. Anyone have any advice on when / if I need to reserve. Will the hype settle down in time for me to order in real time or do I need to put in a reservation now? If I do reserve now, can I defer until I am ready or am i forced to convert to an order in July? Any advice is helpful.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Okay...this is probably a long shot, as there seems not to be a ton of accurate information on timing yet. I am trying to time it, so that I am picking up a Bronco in December 2022. Anyone have any advice on when / if I need to reserve. Will the hype settle down in time for me to order in real time or do I need to put in a reservation now? If I do reserve now, can I defer until I am ready or am i forced to convert to an order in July? Any advice is helpful.

Thanks in advance!
Just guessing here as well, but I would say you are too late.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just guessing here as well, but I would say you are too late.
Agreed. My guess is unless things pick up and demand decreases getting in Dec 2022 could be iffy. But none of us has any better insight considering commodities and constraints.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks in advance!

Place your reservation last October.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make a reservation. When it comes time to order, talk with your dealer. By that time, lots more may be known.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks in advance!
Honestly, I think you have more options than you think at this point.
1. By December 2022 dealers will have stock.
2. I believe after people are able to test drive dealer models, many will drop out.
3. After all the luxury car owners realize this isn't their Lexus, they'll be trading them in. Plenty of used stock by then.
4. You could probably do a reservation now and have the dealer put it to code 99, but I don't know how long they can do that for.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I think you have more options than you think at this point.
1. By December 2022 dealers will have stock.
2. I believe after people are able to test drive dealer models, many will drop out.
3. After all the luxury car owners realize this isn't their Lexus, they'll be trading them in. Plenty of used stock by then.
4. You could probably do a reservation now and have the dealer put it to code 99, but I don't know how long they can do that for.
Great points. By Dec '22, things will look much differently than they do now.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even in the best of times, ordering a vehicle to arrive in a particular month can be a challenge. Given the state of our world, this particular's vehicles popularity, and the impeding recession/depression I think you would be better off choosing another vehicle.

Even if you make a reservation now you can always cancel it later or not order. This will buy you a ticket to the show, if you go in or not is your choice. If you don't have a ticket, you can't get in.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re at least out to October of 2022 at the moment

Sponsored
OP
OP
GeotechDuck

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Even in the best of times, ordering a vehicle to arrive in a particular month can be a challenge. Given the state of our world, this particular's vehicles popularity, and the impeding recession/depression I think you would be better off choosing another vehicle.

Even if you make a reservation now you can always cancel it later or not order. This will buy you a ticket to the show, if you go in or not is your choice. If you don't have a ticket, you can't get in.
I am trying to time it because my current vehicle will not meet the requirements for my company car allowance come January 2023. If I get delayed, I can swap cars with my wife for a few months or however long it takes, so not a huge deal, but trying to get in the ballpark.

Will probably look to make a reservation today to see where it goes. Anyone have recommendations for a NorCal dealer? Serramonte?

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks in advance!
That's just it, nobody has accurate information someone whispers something in your ear, and you do the same, and so on and so on. Finally when I hear it its something completely different and incorrect. The my22 banks are not open yet, so you can reserve but not submit a order. Take what you hear with a grain of salt unless you hear it straight from Ford or something officially sent from Ford.
Sponsored