North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Because Bronco6g is about bringing forth information, leaks and ideas so we all understand our potential Bronco purchases better. The community is larger and stronger because we have so many members bringing their information to help us all connect the dots.

Sure many threads start as speculation but flush out new details most of us did not have. If Ford were to actually publish tech specs, the order guide, the accessories catalog, etc. we could work with more solid information.

I'm sure we will have all of those things "By the first quarter 2021".

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's the big deal? Honestly. I have a Day 1 reservation, and dont plan on placing my order until January, especially, so I could see a couple colors in person on other models. Everything I am hearing is that it would have no impact on my order being delivered, and gives me more runway to find out any other updates from Ford.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I talked to my dealer the other day and told them about that December 7th speculation and they said that seems pretty possible since Ford told them early December ordering would open.

Sponsored

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do think a couple of you are correct in that some folks will move on to other vehicles only because if you are a 4x4 enthusiast, there are going to be some interesting vehicles out next year. The 4Xe and V8 Jeep are interesting, and as the Defender adds more options that are available in North America it could take a few orders away also. Rumors of a larger engine in the Defender also.

Either way, a big thank you should go to Ford for creating this market where I feel more options are available for stock 4x4 vehicles, which for years was boring.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm confused but I don't understand manufacturing.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm confused but I don't understand manufacturing.
the plant is a shared platform assembly line as there isnt a dedicated Bronco line, so its done in dedicated shifts per vehicle line.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing that gets me in all that Ford "Double talk" is this line:

...…..."and what we’ve promised to customers that are really chomping at the bit to place their orders early next year".

Wrong, WRONG SIR/madam/whoever the hell you are....we are chomping at the bit to place our orders on DECEMBER 7th...NOT early next year, which could literally mean through March, which means we won't see our trucks until maybe September.

For the love of PETE...either this truck is ready to build or it's not. SHIT or get off the pot FORD...start making these Bronco's or come clean that you're not as prepared as you thought.

My God, they can put a man on the Moon (obviously FORD can't put a man on the moon or a colored roof on a Bronco, for that matter but someone else sure can).......
This pretty much sums up 50% of my experience on this forum. People up in arms over rumors of things, things that might happen or things that have happened that have no real effect on a vehicle that is not even going to be sold for seven more months from now.

My favorite is when someone states a rumor, then someone else projects some kind of alternate outcome based on that rumor and then other people start believing that projection as though it was also true when even the original rumor might not be true.

Did we forget that we all just put a fully-refundable $100 deposit on a vehicle that's not even in production yet? Many people don't even have that $100 deposit anymore since it was refunded when they switched dealers. The irony is that we just got through listening to people complain about having to place a deposit with their dealer when they order. Now people are mad they might not be able to give their dealer that deposit soon enough. ?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone tell them to update the website then.

Capture.JPG

Is this another case of "we missed yet another date we've been telling our customer base but now let's take another sh*t on everyone's goodwill and enthusiasm by slowly 'leaking' a new date to some place like Bronco Nation"?

Or do people placing their order in December have the option to update when all the options are updated?

Sigh lemme have some coffee first.
Here's the thing, though. The only date I care about is the date I get my Bronco. If Ford could get me my Bronco the very next day after ordering, I wouldn't care if they waited to take my order the day before. It seems to me like December, January, February doesn't really matter for building vehicles in April or May and delivering in June. I withhold my gripes until Ford says deliveries will be delayed.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

COVID.....Don't kid yourselves this is a big deal in the supply chain and industries all over are being affected right now with being unable to get product to complete builds, whether it be vehicles, buildings, whatever.

Think about all the different components that make up a Bronco, and it's 200 accessories. All it takes is one worker to test positive, and that particular component manufacturer could be shut down for weeks, delaying production by months.

So if Ford is delayed by a month or two, I would completely understand why.

I want my Bronco as soon as possible, and have been waiting for this vehicle for years. I can guarantee I won't even been thinking of the extra months I had to wait when I'm cruising in it, top off, on a sunny day.

Be patient and understanding and stop stressing so much about 1st world problems.
Thanks Dad.

I always wanted an internet stranger to give me a lecture on how my concerns are not valid. I happen to think having transportation to my essential employment is extremely important whether you do or not. Have a pleasant evening.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Dad.

I always wanted an internet stranger to give me a lecture on how my concerns are not valid. I happen to think having transportation to my essential employment is extremely important whether you do or not. Have a pleasant evening.
My comments were not meant to be directed at you personally. It was a general comment (not a lecture) on the state of the world and how business, people, etc, and lives in general, are all being affected by COVID. You just happened to mention COVID in your thread, so I responded.

I just think many are underestimating how this Pandemic affects everything in the supply chain that makes up a vehicle.

Everyone's concerns are valid, but I believe there is so much of it out of Ford's control, and so many balls up in the air until we come out the other side of COVID.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This post will just get people in a lather.

There's nothing definitive here. I wouldn't worry about anything right now.
It's even less than "definitive"; there isn't even a legitimate reason to speculate that it will be delayed. To opine that it "may be delayed" is ludicrous...it's like saying "Bronco may not be produced". Ok. Ford could cancel it, but there is no reason to think they will. Same exact thing here. A lot of drama queens on here...
Sponsored