Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am totally ok waiting! I am most definitely ordering my Bronco when able but since I bought a 2020 Escape Titanium I’m fine waiting. Just gives me more time to save some extra pennies for this bad ass machine I can’t wait to have !!! Don’t get me wrong.. inside I’m dying to get it..but 2020
Has been anything but predictable! I reserved day two of reveal so no worries ?
Sponsored

Jabo77

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed a reservation for a Jeep Rubicon 392, first one to land at the dealership gets purchased!

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll wait it out till spring...if I can't get the Bronco by July...I'll be done...maybe buy one off the lot..in 2030...

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems like a lot of people think they will just be able to walk into their their dealer on Dec 7 and make an order. The way I understand it is that your dealer will contact you to schedule based on your reservation number. My dealer had 117 reservations in the first 24 hours. There’s no way they’d be able to take all those orders on day one. He told me that with my mid September reservation to not even expect to be contacted to come in and order until February.
I said the same. Imagine how many reservations the larger dealers have and people just show up without an appointment. The chaos would be unreal.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting twist to the story, current info says Ford closes ordering Jan 31st yet your dealer says you can't order until February :unsure:

If true, this just further confirms Ford Is moving the goalposts.
He didn’t say that I couldn’t order until Feb, just not to expect to order earlier than that. But low conversions could always bump that up.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ford-buys-freezers-to-store-covid-19-vaccine-when-available-1

Ford is really prepping for COVID mitigation (And taking care of their employees) I am hoping this with some good luck will keep the production on schedule. Yes I am disappointed in B&P... But it is really easy for me. Give it all to me, whatever you got. Do I want a headliner with my Badlands, yes. Do I want a tow hitch with my FE, yes. We are buying two, and I had better make sure mine and her are both equipped similarly.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks Dad.

I always wanted an internet stranger to give me a lecture on how my concerns are not valid. I happen to think having transportation to my essential employment is extremely important whether you do or not. Have a pleasant evening.
Omg....
This is awesome...where is the popcorn

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Christmas is cancelled!!! I was hoping to have my order in, so I would be set and not keep flip flopping between trim/options. Now......well my wife will not hear the end of my Bronco banter until next year. Wish me luck.

Sponsored