North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sky is falling... watch where you stand.
No, the sky is not falling, but to say Ford's communications have been limited, is an understatement. Most join automotive forums to learn more than the general public knows about their vehicle of choice.
@TaiKoi wins the best post of the week award!
I'm new to the process but it does sometimes feel less like Ford, a major car manufacturer, is making/releasing this Bronco but more like a college class group project team is handling it.
For the rest of us trying to learn as much as we can about Bronco ordering, we will continue to dig and try to uncover information that is not forthcoming from Ford.

Whether it is ineptitude, inexperience or covid, smart businesses know how to deal with whatever rolls their way and adjust their plans accordingly, which is all fine and good. The really smart businesses keep their customers informed so they are not left as mushrooms in the dark. Most likely the only information @jfarley98 Jim Farley receives from his staff is "everything is fine boss".

Even the BN loyalists are questioning things:
I talked to my dealership on Thursday last week he said he attended a meeting and Ford is planning on having the complete Bronco ordering guides to customers by the end of the year. He talked like his dealership would not be taking orders until after the 1st of the year.
And no, I'm not the only one who would like more information:
Serious question: Is this all we get?
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just maybe- Ford will surprise us with the availability of some of the item we have been most critical of. I mean if everything gets pushed back a little and if Ford had been working on it- it would make sense.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is creating the true Bronco experience. Come next summer you will all be invited out to a wide open prairie the Midwest. There you will be given a lasso and pointed to the open fields where all your production Broncos will be in gear and driving around freely in the open fields.
You will then be told to go catch your Bronco.
im so down lol

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, the sky is not falling, but to say Ford's communications have been limited, is an understatement. Most join automotive forums to learn more than the general public knows about their vehicle of choice.
@TaiKoi wins the best post of the week award!

For the rest of us trying to learn as much as we can about Bronco ordering, we will continue to dig and try to uncover information that is not forthcoming from Ford.

Whether it is ineptitude, inexperience or covid, smart businesses know how to deal with whatever rolls their way and adjust their plans accordingly, which is all fine and good. The really smart businesses keep their customers informed so they are not left as mushrooms in the dark. Most likely the only information @jfarley98 Jim Farley receives from his staff is "everything is fine boss".

Even the BN loyalists are questioning things:

And no, I'm not the only one who would like more information:
Serious question: Is this all we get?
yep thats all we got on dealer end and customer and that was pried out during the live q and a but it will still be the 7th as far as they said dio's is next year

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Clyde1027

Wildtrak
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S7, Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At This rate my new Hummer EV may come in sooner

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked Paula at Ford today while I was switching to Stephens and she says her notes say mid-December to Jan 31 ordering window. She says no firm date has been published for December. She never used the word "by" so that's encouraging. :D

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally received a call from my dealer today for the first time. I was told ordering is delayed and the ordering process will be happening January and February. I'm wondering if option to change dealers will also get moved to end of February. I asked her about discounts and other dealers offering $1k below invoice. Her reply was "we will be charging MSRP. I didn't have the heart to tell her she won't be charging MSRP on my vehicle, Hint : Stephens, ?.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully, it's because they realize they need more content for the first edition customers whom do not want that interior and they are getting it prepped for the Filson black leather seats.and matching interior :) Just California dreamin..
Filson interior! Now that's worth waiting for.
Ford Bronco Bronco Ordering looking like it may be delayed until the first of the year oN1KOXo

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Finally received a call from my dealer today for the first time. I was told ordering is delayed and the ordering process will be happening January and February. I'm wondering if option to change dealers will also get moved to end of February. I asked her about discounts and other dealers offering $1k below invoice. Her reply was "we will be charging MSRP. I did have the heart to tell her she won't be charging MSRP on my vehicle, Hint Stephens, ?.
This post will just get people in a lather.

There's nothing definitive here. I wouldn't worry about anything right now.
One word... Speculation.

Regardless...
Ford Bronco Bronco Ordering looking like it may be delayed until the first of the year oN1KOXo
Thanks for the update, January / February is sounding more realistic.

Some call it lather, some call it speculation, piecing together the highly optimized and refined Ford Bronco marketing plan is not difficult if you simply follow all their other missteps and breadcrumbs.

For those in denial, just blame it on Covid, there is no possible way Ford Marketing could have avoided all the pitfalls of the past months.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had received an email from my dealer last week and she stated that currently ,they didn’t have any definite date yet. She then stated what they had heard was the end of January/ early February was when ordering banks would open. She also stated she would send me an order guide as soon as she could
Sponsored