BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I am a 7/15 res date. He told me that I am #43 out of 86 total. They got 53 reservations by end of 7/15. This is a smaller dealership north of Boston. What he told me was that his "first round allocation was 23 units". He said the reservation to order conversion process will work like this. First, you will receive an email from Ford stating that you can now convert your order. This email will go to me and my dealer. Only then can I work with the dealer to get the order entered. My dealer said they are reaching out to the first 23 people to see who is converting to an order. He figured that I would be in the "second" round of allocation, whatever that means. I guess I need to wait until I get the email from Ford. I told the dealer if he is bored and wants to enter an order, then I am ready to go now. He said he would love to but couldn't. My plan is to just go through the process and see what happens. They said that when I covert the order they will want a refundable $500 deposit. I am good with that. Figure I'll enter the order and wait till May to find out when I will receive. If it is Nov/Dec. then I may need to consider a bridge vehicle. But, I am hoping my delivery will be more in the July/Aug time frame. We'll see how the conversion rate ends up. FYI - I am going 2DR BD, CG, 2.7 with Auto 4x4 and Mid pkg. Hopefully going 2dr and 2.7 doesn't push me out longer. Regardless, I'm not going to compromise. I'm getting what I want and that's final!
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m not aware of Ford corporate needing to send you an email...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you are not getting a 2021. Sorry.

Just got off the phone with my dealer. I am a 7/15 res date. He told me that I am #43 out of 86 total. They got 53 reservations by end of 7/15. This is a smaller dealership north of Boston. What he told me was that his "first round allocation was 23 units". He said the reservation to order conversion process will work like this. First, you will receive an email from Ford stating that you can now convert your order. This email will go to me and my dealer. Only then can I work with the dealer to get the order entered. My dealer said they are reaching out to the first 23 people to see who is converting to an order. He figured that I would be in the "second" round of allocation, whatever that means. I guess I need to wait until I get the email from Ford. I told the dealer if he is bored and wants to enter an order, then I am ready to go now. He said he would love to but couldn't. My plan is to just go through the process and see what happens. They said that when I covert the order they will want a refundable $500 deposit. I am good with that. Figure I'll enter the order and wait till May to find out when I will receive. If it is Nov/Dec. then I may need to consider a bridge vehicle. But, I am hoping my delivery will be more in the July/Aug time frame. We'll see how the conversion rate ends up. FYI - I am going 2DR BD, CG, 2.7 with Auto 4x4 and Mid pkg. Hopefully going 2dr and 2.7 doesn't push me out longer. Regardless, I'm not going to compromise. I'm getting what I want and that's final!

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is the first I have heard about needing an email from Ford. My dealership has already asked when I would like to set up an appointment to come in. I told them I would schedule something in mid early-march. Gus Johnson Ford Spokane, WA stated they would not require a deposit either.

Sponsored

Romeo

Badlands
First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealer are you using? Are they charging any ADM?

I currently am reserved with Stoneham but still haven't heard anything back from them on pricing...

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought I would receive an email telling me time to order up

OP
OP

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What dealer are you using? Are they charging any ADM?

I currently am reserved with Stoneham but still haven't heard anything back from them on pricing...
No ADM. Danvers Ford

OP
OP

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not aware of Ford corporate needing to send you an email...
Yeah, was not sure on all that. I wonder if it was his way to telling me that they are contacting res holders in order. I'd be curious if anyone else received similar info from their dealer.

OP
OP

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Second round of allocations will probably mean MY22.
I hope that is not the case. I've read all the posts and watched the videos and I still don't understand the "allocation" process. Regardless, not like I have any influence on the process. Being a 7/15 res date I was hoping to get a Bronco in the first couple months of builds. If I find out that it will not be until 2022, then I may need to reconsider. Either a bridge vehicle or something else. I hating wanting something and then not being able to get it. Ugh...this sucks.

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sales manager at my dealer told me that the allocation numbers had nothing to do with reservations. He said the allocation number was for for dealer stock orders, after reservations were filled.
A wise Man once said "Trust, but verify"
I can't verify it and not sure I trust the source.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This process is so dumb. I’m a day 1 reservation, but have conceded to wait for 2022. That’s only if I don’t pull the trigger on something else. Sorry for the negativity - but Ford has mismanaged this whole process.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sales manager at my dealer told me that the allocation numbers had nothing to do with reservations. He said the allocation number was for for dealer stock orders, after reservations were filled.
The term "Allocation" is normally associated with stock orders, but is being used in the Bronco's case to refer to which reservation orders get filled in MY21 (because not all can).

I can see how someone at the dealership might not be paying attention and may provide the "old" answer... but considering how big of a deal allocations are with the Bronco, I would feel much more comfortable working with a dealership that knew what was going on.

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should find another dealer because there are no dealer stock orders. Reservations will take up 100% of the units produced. At least for now.
Sponsored