Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So we get to start placing our orders on December 7th. Lets talk the deal. Not necessarily the price but, what else will YOU hope to get in the contract? Perks, freebies, protections (language) for you.......anything? A free hat and a tank of gas?! (I kept price out of it as this can be discussed in another post)
Ford Bronco Ordering-The Deal ! Car-Sales-2 (1)
Sponsored

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So we get to start placing our orders on December 7th. Lets talk the deal. Not necessarily the price but, what else will YOU hope to get in the contract? Perks, freebies, protections (language) for you.......anything? A free hat and a tank of gas?! (I kept price out of it as this can be discussed in another post)
Ford Bronco Ordering-The Deal ! Car-Sales-2 (1)
Remember, if you order Ford Accessories, FORD has stated that they will pay the Dealer to install them. Should this be in the contract to protect you/us? What about adding on additional accessories (that may be "released" after ordering) after ordering but before taking delivery....same phrase in the contract?

Deleted member 13817

Remember, if you order Ford Accessories, FORD has stated that they will pay the Dealer to install them. Should this be in the contract to protect you/us? What about adding on additional accessories (that may be "released" after ordering) after ordering but before taking delivery....same phrase in the contract?
What is interesting to see is how certain accessories will be limited because of weight. In some ways it works against FORD’s goal of including it in the financing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A guy on another page had a good one...."No one is allowed to test drive this vehicle other than the purchaser". Protect your order/vehicle!!! I can see it's there and before you pick it up....people will be all over them...potential damage.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a foot note. I was looking at the WARN 10 Winch option. Its price is $2,500.00 Read Closely, Its a Galvanized Steel Wire Rope.
NOT NOT NOT a Platinum 10-S Synthetic! I just Picked up a Plat 10-s Synth wireless remote, on the Ebay for 1,400.00 I truly don't think the mounting hardware is $1,100.00
These are the thing we need to look out for.
Not assuming the pics. and builds shown are what you're going to get..

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
A guy on another page had a good one...."No one is allowed to test drive this vehicle other than the purchaser". Protect your order/vehicle!!! I can see it's there and before you pick it up....people will be all over them...potential damage.
If you’re buying from a dealership that you think might allow test drives on a ordered customer vehicle, you should pick another dealership.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm gonna buy my salesman a burrito (it's a SoCal thing) to show my appreciation for his honesty and transparency
No no no. You must explain the burrito.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ordering-The Deal ! 6A00774A-3B3B-4E7F-AEBE-97DE60B859B5
I want a bronco Hat, Bronco Jacket, full tank, first 3 oil changes and tire rotations free, monthly car wash (interior + exterior),