JDUBW89

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will there be some way to confirm what a color looks like (maybe samples at a dealer?) before final ordering in January? When I see Cactus Grey looking like a vintage light blue, I love it. When I see it looking grey, it's just o.k. Not sure what it would really look like. Although it does seem consistently better with a white top. Thanks!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Many times Ford (and others) use the same color on different vehicles, then give it a different name. Of course you can see the standards like Race Red, Oxford White etc. on the dealers lot. Velocity Blue (late availability on the Bronco) is already used on the F-150's. IIRC (but don't know it for a fact) Lead Foot Gray (F-150's , and some GT 350 Mustangs) is the Cactus Gray. Hopefully someone will come along with more help.

If you're like me, my chance to order is so far off we may be able to see the actual colors on the Broncos.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Many times Ford (and others) use the same color on different vehicles, then give it a different name. Of course you can see the standards like Race Red, Oxford White etc. on the dealers lot. Velocity Blue (late availability on the Bronco) is already used on the F-150's. IIRC (but don't know it for a fact) Lead Foot Gray (F-150's , and some GT 350 Mustangs) is the Cactus Gray. Hopefully someone will come along with more help.
Lead foot grey IS NOT cactus grey.

It's jet fighter grey and no ford currently uses that color until the mach 1 is released.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's jet fighter grey and no ford currently uses that color until the mach 1 is released.
Thanks William. I figured someone knew for sure.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

f150 does.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i think so... but i don't think the lead foot grey and cactus grey are the same thing..
There so many different shades of gray these days I can't keep up. :)

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There so many different shades of gray these days I can't keep up. :)
yeah ford is making changes to the bronco so fast it's almost like they put a supercharged v8 in their decision making car ? ?

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which trim and year? I don't know of any current f150 with jet fighter/cactus.

Maybe the upcoming year but not currently.
my bad, i was referring to lead foot grey

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm getting the 2-door BD, which has a metal panel showing the exterior body color on the inside of all 3 doors.

I'm working to accept the things I cannot change [Grabber Blue accents & carb grey top]; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

My wife suggests reaching out to a dozen decorators...or just picking a color out of a hat :)

OP
OP

JDUBW89

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm getting the 2-door BD, which has a metal panel showing the exterior body color on the inside of all 3 doors.

I'm working to accept the things I cannot change [Grabber Blue accents & carb grey top]; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

My wife suggests reaching out to a dozen decorators...or just picking a color out of a hat :)
Funny. I think you should do both and get a custom blend of the results.

OP
OP

JDUBW89

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will there be some way to confirm what a color looks like (maybe samples at a dealer?) before final ordering in January? When I see Cactus Grey looking like a vintage light blue, I love it. When I see it looking grey, it's just o.k. Not sure what it would really look like. Although it does seem consistently better with a white top. Thanks!
Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this! I‘m clearly not as tied in as many of you. Where are the interior colors? I did see a seat option when configuring a Wildtrak, but that small color shot of the seats doesn’t seem to match what I’m hearing about the Wildtrak interior.
Sponsored