First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello everyone. I've never purchased tires online, so I had a couple quick questions from some of you seasoned veterans.

I recently purchased my new wheels, and should be here in a couple weeks. I'm planning on adding some KO2's to them, along with a 1" front level. Can regular tire shops do the level? Or would I need to take the tires and wheels to a speciality 4x4 place so they can do the installation and level there?
Sponsored

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any decent mechanic shop should be able to install the leveling kit. If you have a shop you currently use, obviously ask them first. With that said a good tire shop that does alignments and repairs can also install the leveling kit. Keep in mind that you will want to at least check the alignment after install to make sure everything is good. Most are reporting at least some alignment adjustments are needed even with the leveling kit. Tire shops like Discount Tires don't do alignments nor other repairs so they are not an option. Firestone shops can do all of this as well as any local tire shops in your area. Good Luck with everything.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally wouldn't let a tire shop touch my suspension. Odds of them screwing your suspension up is pretty high, even if adding a level kit is easy. I would find a off road shop in your area that deals with off road suspensions on the regular
Sponsored