Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

both. Reservation time stamp for those of you still waiting and then order time stamp.

If your dealership has allocation, and all commodities are there, older reservations/orders will get pulled first.

This is nothing new. I was merely reiterating.

being # 1 or 2 or whatever at your dealership means very little. Still comes down to allocation and then commodity availability.
What does allocation really mean? Does this mean the dealerships with the most allocations get broncos scheduled first? Does the biggest dealer get priority? Or does this mean the dealers that meet their allocations with the right number of orders without having excess orders, have the best chance of getting orders fulfilled? My main question is how does FMC go about deciding which dealers to look at first or what orders to look at first?
Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is asking a dealer if they have Bronco allocations, like walking into a liquor store and asking if they have Blanton's....
God! I wish that was true! My local usually has Blanton’s every time I go in….a straight answer from Ford?, much much rarer.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been told I can't buy anymore by the wife. But it makes for a fun time with the neighbors... If not for at least a long night.

IMG_20230212_100955.jpg

IMG_20230215_211343_01.jpg

IMG_20230218_230749.jpg
That, good sir, is impressive. Well done.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God! I wish that was true! My local usually has Blanton’s every time I go in….a straight answer from Ford?, much much rarer.
Buy me a bottle or 2!! It's next to impossible to find it here!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Question about the COVP process. My buddy has an order in, and has received his DORA, and email confirmation from Ford. He also had provided his D/L when the order was placed on Monday.

His dealer seems to be, for some reason, giving him the runaround in reference to COVP enrollment. Said that he was doing it, etc,. but has yet to ask for anything to be signed and returned.

If for some unknown reason, the dealer does NOT enroll him in the COVP, what will happen to his order?

Is there any reason at all, that a dealer would behave this way?

Thank you!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question about the COVP process. My buddy has an order in, and has received his DORA, and email confirmation from Ford. He also had provided his D/L when the order was placed on Monday.

His dealer seems to be, for some reason, giving him the runaround in reference to COVP enrollment. Said that he was doing it, etc,. but has yet to ask for anything to be signed and returned.

If for some unknown reason, the dealer does NOT enroll him in the COVP, what will happen to his order?

Is there any reason at all, that a dealer would behave this way?

Thank you!
My understanding is the COVP process requires the DORA form to be signed and filled out with the customer information, and that customer information needs to match the drivers license attached to the order.

Did your pal sign his DORA?

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No he did not. That is part of the issue. I ordered one also from a different dealer, and my guy was awesome. We did a signed DORA, buyers order, and he let me know right away when he enrolled me. My buddy on the other hand, got the things I already mentioned, and had the salesman he was working with, tell him that he had not really heard of COVP, and that once he got the email from ford, and his DORA, he was good. The saleseman did sign it, and write, no added markup for whatever that may be worth. I told my buddy to reach out to the sales manager, and he (SM) said that he was going to email all of the order holders at once, to sign and return the form, with a DL. As of yesterday evening, that has not happened. When he called and spoke to the SM, yesterday, he was told the emails were going out in the afternoon. (yesterday). I am not sure what is going on at this point, and why the dealer would behave this way. I am concerned that my buddys order will evaporate. Thanks!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all. New member here.
I read through the earlier thread about everyone's order where many posted copies of their confirmation.
I ordered Monday through my dealer. He indicated he had successfully made the order Monday. He said I should be getting an email confirmation from Ford in a few days. To date I haven't received anything. I noticed some seemed to get a confirmation within a few hours.
Anything to worry about? Or just be patient?
Thank you.
Matt in Nashville

Sponsored

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This information is nothing new and is what should have been communicated by your dealerships for awhile now, but just wanted to share as more of an update! As of right now, order banks are still open. New Retail orders are able to be placed.

Tomorrow at 12noon ET you will not be able to order non-limited HE. Order banks will close. If you are looking to place an order for a Bronco that is currently capable of being ordered, please contact your dealership of choice ASAP. Inquire about their Allocations for 23MY and their estimates on the constrained options. Ex. I have 9 allocations left. (0) 2drs, (0) Hard tops, (0) LUX pkg, (2) WT, and (6) SAS pkg. Of course these are estimates and no guarantee they will be selected for 23MY.

Also, COVP is mandatory! Please make sure you are providing a signed buyers order/ ordering preview sheet with your name/address/email/phone number, along with a driver's license.

1680208175409.png
What a circus. No wonder why they keep loosing money.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a circus. No wonder why they keep loosing money.
Yeah it is. That’s why you need a good dealership and a good salesman (like Alpha1 Silverback) to keep you on the right track.

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah it is. That’s why you need a good dealership and a good salesman (like Alpha1 Silverback) to keep you on the right track.
Agreed, sad still

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are ordering banks still open? I ordered a week ago. Supposedly they would have shut down 24 hrs after opening, perhaps the recent price hikes and the current economy has scared off many potential buyers...

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are ordering banks still open? I ordered a week ago. Supposedly they would have shut down 24 hrs after opening, perhaps the recent price hikes and the current economy has scared off many potential buyers...
still open. I think dealerships communicated to customers properly about what they could potentially get built this year, as opposed to just accepting every order possible. I believe this is what has allowed them to stay open. Some dealers still have allocations, but maybe not in some of the constrained options. I still have 6 allocations, just no 2drs, LUX or hardtops.
Sponsored