Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ladies and gentlemen,

I want to thank you once again for your support and patience. We continue to work through orders and are calling and emailing daily. Just to give everyone an idea, we have 3 People calling, following up, emailing and building the Broncos. I think we're learning things and getting more efficient as the time goes on. We've split up and Albert is taking the Western part of the United States, Brandon the Midwest and Myself the Eastern part of the U.S.

I am still working through reservations on the 13th-14th and should have contacted or attempted to everyone through the 15th of January by tomorrow is my goal. From that point forward the days should progress quickly for me as the reservation count daily greatly declines.

Amidst this we're also fielding calls from reservation holders from other stores who are potentially switching stores.

A few notes

1. I can't say this enough, but I've been overwhelmed by the graciousness of everyone. I have yet to have a bad interaction with one of our reservation holders. You all are awesome!

2. Sasquatch, 2.7, and Lux are having a very high take rate. I've heard the comment multiple times that, "I've waited this long, I don't need to be first, I want what I want to get" I'm not sure that this means much, just thought it was interesting. This may lead to the potential of an earlier pickup for someone who is not seeking those items on their reservation.

3. We don't know your exact "number" in our reservation line. We're going to do our best to tell you where you fall in a relative sense and set realistic expectations. But as I've explained to some on the phone. It's a moving target. Between cancellations, reservation transfers, early reservation holders who are waiting for a 22 MY and customers who we've yet to make contact with, it's a moving target. Plus we've split it up amongst 3 to call and order, so we all are managing this through the process and don't know exactly what conversations the other person has had.

4. Your PDF of your builds you've sent in are extremely helpful! That's help expedite the process tremendously and allowed us to do some homework before we can get in contact.

Thanks again for your patience and this has been a ton of fun. I'm available via DM, phone and email.

Thanks ?

Zach
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for everything Zach. Granger has been nothing but top notch and i feel great to have our order in your hands. Looking forward to meeting the crew whenever our bronco arrives.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you to you and your team Zach. I look forward to working with you, literally, because I'm in the East. :LOL: :alien:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously????
I think halfway or 3/4th the way into 2022 MY is a very conservative estimate. I don't foresee any reservations going to 23MY.

SpaceHorse

Base
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think halfway or 3/4th the way into 2022 MY is a very conservative estimate. I don't foresee any reservations going to 23MY.
Thanks to Granger Ford!!!!! You guys rock. Can’t wait to travel to Iowa and pick up my Bronco. Thanks again!!!!!
Sponsored