mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sad day for me.
I was one of the first deposits and went in to place my order. here is what happened:
1) Salesperson- initially the sales manager called me and said he would be doing the ordering. instead, they passed me off to a 19 year old kid who knew literally nothing about the truck... and I kid you not, I went armed with my research and questions and for each one, he had to go back and asked someone the answer, and 90% if the time he didn't have an answer. example:
2) The hard top- what is the modular top? he didn't know. Does the based hard top have removable front panels? he said all 3 top panels come off!
I showed him pics from the web of the Truck from the Ford build page and form the pre-production (the AMB one attached) and asked... is the top for my BLACK bronco going to be Black like my 2005 Jeep TJU, or more of a gray like the one attached here. he wasn't sure but said 90% sure it will be gray.
3) Can the auto Start stop function be defeated? He didn't know but said the current fords have a defeat button so it probably will
4) I hate all that evasive active steering, lane change deviation warnings and correction etc.. but it appears there is no way to get the B&O stereo without getting all that crap.
5) The final straw was when he said the badlands was not available for order now.. I have to put down 1000 ( NOT REFUNDABLE ) and when its ready to build they will submit the order.. wtf... even a base model requires a NON-REFUNDABLE 1000 deposit..

my build was over 50K... i cant put 1K down on a car/truck I havent seen havent driven that the dealer cant even confirm the color of the top on.
I walked away. he said alot of people are walking away. I would have bought one today if I could have the BO stereo , without al the other ford 360 crap ,and if he could confirm the black on the top would not be different than the black on the bumper and the black on the wheel wells and the black of the paint.....

FORD - used to be Found on Road Dead.. now it is Ford Ordering Ridiculousness Debacle.

Michael

bronco antimatter blue big bend.jpeg

vehicle.png (1).jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
mibi

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only you had come here for the answers first.

Edit: I'm expecting about 100,000 more threads incoming without a minimum post count...
squatch-I have been watching the site long time.. but honestly couldn't believe half the stuff reported was real and that Ford really didn't know what color the top would be....... do you know what color the MIC hard top is?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

squatch-I have been watching the site long time.. but honestly couldn't believe half the stuff reported was real and that Ford really didn't know what color the top would be....... do you know what color the MIC hard top is?
Depends on the lighting condition. Just kidding sort of. But it is a dark gray.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carbonized Gray

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have bought one today if I could have the BO stereo , without al the other ford 360 crap ,and if he could confirm the black on the top would not be different than the black on the bumper and the black on the wheel wells and the black of the paint.....
The non-refundable deposit is harsh, but other than that I don't know why you would expect a salesman to have all the answers for a vehicle that they have never seen and isn't in production yet.

You probably should have cancelled long ago since Bronco doesn't seem to meet your must-have requirements? Perhaps a black JL with a subwoofer instead?

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup I agree, don't put yourself through this torture. I hear GM brought back the Blazer....

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That went well I think?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup I agree, don't put yourself through this torture. I hear GM brought back the Blazer....
Yep. Just another crappy crossover....

Ford Bronco Ordering woes at Hennessy Ford in atlanta 1611366914515

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lighten up- I am a physician and I have been busy dealing with the covid crisis- so cut me some slack. i dont time to fuck around all day on line like you do. i have been saving lives.
You know how to tell if someone's a pilot?

You don't have to, they'll tell you. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. Thank you for your work, gotta be tough.
Sponsored