First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lighten up- I am a physician and I have been busy dealing with the covid crisis- so cut me some slack. i dont time to fuck around all day on line like you do. i have been saving lives.
Sounds like someone has a bit of an attitude.
Apparently you found the time to make a reservation, go to a dealership and post here. Not doing any research before going to order a vehicle is on you. Answers to everything you asked are already answered here. You have no one but yourself to blame for your disappointment. Sorry to sound like a dick but as the saying goes, the truth hurts
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mibi

You don't want us ribbing you. Sure, I get that.

What do you want us to do? What did you expect this post to do? You wanted us to solve the problems for you?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lighten up- I am a physician and I have been busy dealing with the covid crisis- so cut me some slack. i dont time to fuck around all day on line like you do. i have been saving lives.
Oh. Wow. Thank you for your service.

(I manage a Jamba Juice, so I too know a thing or two about stress.)

Last edited:

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad you didn't join here sooner, all of those questions would have been answered before you even went to the dealer.
Well not so sure no one not even on Bronco Nation can defiantly answer the follow only a lot it looks like and i thinks.

What is the difference between the badlands suspension and sasquatch suspension? What is the ground clearance of a badlands on 33's and sasquatch on 33's?
Yes I know sasquatch comes with 35" , but trying to determine if I can go badlands and acquire 35's later and have the same ride height. Trying to bring down initial build cost. Fords specs are very vague and pretty much useless and everyone on this site including the dealers can't seem to provide a clear answer. At over 50K you would think Ford you be honest with what your getting for your money. Can't even be sure the tow package comes plugs/electrical for trailer lights as it doesn't say that it does just say no trailer braking.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup I agree, don't put yourself through this torture. I hear GM brought back the Blazer....

I've owned 4 K5s. I'm pretty pissed what they did to the Blazer name.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well not so sure no one not even on Bronco Nation can defiantly answer the follow only a lot it looks like and i thinks.

What is the difference between the badlands suspension and sasquatch suspension? What is the ground clearance of a badlands on 33's and sasquatch on 33's?
Yes I know sasquatch comes with 35" , but trying to determine if I can go badlands and acquire 35's later and have the same ride height. Trying to bring down initial build cost. Fords specs are very vague and pretty much useless and everyone on this site including the dealers can't seem to provide a clear answer. At over 50K you would think Ford you be honest with what your getting for your money. Can't even be sure the tow package comes plugs/electrical for trailer lights as it doesn't say that it does just say no trailer braking.
Sasquatch suspension adds 10mm of height over the BL suspension.

Best we can do right now.

(Cue to: 13:30)

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey man, lighten up yourself. You aren't the only practitioner on here or the only one dealing with COVID on a daily basis. Some of us just include the Bronco in our life outside of work. Most 4wd people I know tend to give each other shit on a regular basis and take as well as they give. Forgive some of us who have become accustomed to taking newbies in to the brotherhood with a baptism by fire approach. People are just yanking your chain, and tend to yank more once the squealing commences.

Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've owned 4 K5s. I'm pretty pissed what they did to the Blazer name.
I'm true blue Ford through and through and I think it is a travesty. The name deserved better.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey man, lighten up yourself. You aren't the only practitioner on here or the only one dealing with COVID on a daily basis. Some of us just include the Bronco in our life outside of work. Most 4wd people I know tend to give each other shit on a regular basis and take as well as they give. Forgive some of us you have become accustom to taking newbies in to the brotherhood with a baptism by fire approach. People are just yanking your chain, and tend to yank more once the squealing commences.
I was going to say that unless his last name began with “F” and ended in “auci”, his CV probably isn’t the most impressive one here...

...and even then...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must not been armed with too much research as every one of your questions has been answered here for several months now.
Sponsored