ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

hello there , just wanted to put this out there because having some doubts with my orders , my dealer told me after asking them a few days ago that they did not or have not no ordered broncos of their own to sell other than 1 truck for demo ? and the reason i asked this is because i was thinking of passing over my orders ( may 2021 builds for 4 door and 2 door BD, BL ) and receiving moneys back , what is your feedback to this .
Sponsored

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1.What is your reservation timestamps?

2.You probably would never be able to sell the order itself until vehicle arrives.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few dollars for your time spent waiting?

giphy.gif

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hello there , just wanted to put this out there because having some doubts with my orders , my dealer told me after asking them a few days ago that they did not or have not no ordered broncos of their own to sell other than 1 truck for demo ? and the reason i asked this is because i was thinking of passing over my orders ( may 2021 builds for 4 door and 2 door BD, BL ) and receiving moneys back and maybe a few dollars for my time spent waiting , and fellow bronco owners / buyers here please don't take this as i was trying to profit from these bronco orders i have , but money is tight right now and i had to buy another truck , i couldn't wait , what is your feedback to this .
This isn't going to get rave reviews...
Profiteers (I have no judgement, everyone is free to do what they want with their own stuff and money) are a sore spot with many.
IT is a gamble.
Can you profit from it?
Maybe.
Can you break even?
Maybe.
Can you make a lot of money?
Maybe.
Basically boils down to what you feel is right and can handle.
IF you can handle paying the taxes, paying the monthly payment until it sells, recoup all of that and feel it was worth the stress and dealing with people, it's your call.
But I would delete this before it gets nasty.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
hello there , just wanted to put this out there because having some doubts with my orders , my dealer told me after asking them a few days ago that they did not or have not no ordered broncos of their own to sell other than 1 truck for demo ? and the reason i asked this is because i was thinking of passing over my orders ( may 2021 builds for 4 door and 2 door BD, BL ) and receiving moneys back and maybe a few dollars for my time spent waiting , and fellow bronco owners / buyers here please don't take this as i was trying to profit from these bronco orders i have , but money is tight right now and i had to buy another truck , i couldn't wait , what is your feedback to this .
You are more than welcome to purchase the vehicle(s) and re-sell it. It is the only way to 'profit' from your order(s), but it requires cash and has risk.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Money is tight, but you ordered two Broncos and just bought a truck.

Ford Bronco orders 1617977754418

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey if priority orders are welcome around here I hope you sell your orders for 200% of what they’re worth! Good luck!

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
hello there , just wanted to put this out there because having some doubts with my orders , my dealer told me after asking them a few days ago that they did not or have not no ordered broncos of their own to sell other than 1 truck for demo ? and the reason i asked this is because i was thinking of passing over my orders ( may 2021 builds for 4 door and 2 door BD, BL ) and receiving moneys back , what is your feedback to this .
You can't 'sell' an order anymore than you could sell reservation. You'd have to take ownership of the truck, including sales tax and registration and then sell it, probably at a loss. edit: who am I kidding, just post the sale ad here and you'd make a killing on it.

Or you could work out something with your dealer to get your deposit back in exchange for them getting the trucks in for stock. Or you could give up on your deposit and have them cancel the orders.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Money for time spent waiting?! You're hilarious.
Life happens, be an adult, cancel your res, take your refund, and move on.
Better luck next year, or more realistically better luck in 2023 if you still want a Bronco.

OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This isn't going to get rave reviews...
Profiteers (I have no judgement, everyone is free to do what they want with their own stuff and money) are a sore spot with many.
IT is a gamble.
Can you profit from it?
Maybe.
Can you break even?
Maybe.
Can you make a lot of money?
Maybe.
Basically boils down to what you feel is right and can handle.
IF you can handle paying the taxes, paying the monthly payment until it sells, recoup all of that and feel it was worth the stress and dealing with people, it's your call.
But I would delete this before it gets nasty.
thanks for responding and i just edited my questions

OP
OP

RonCP

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , FORD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can't 'sell' an order anymore than you could sell reservation. You'd have to take ownership of the truck, including sales tax and registration and then sell it, probably at a loss. edit: who am I kidding, just post the sale ad here and you'd make a killing on it.

Or you could work out something with your dealer to get your deposit back in exchange for them getting the trucks in for stock. Or you could give up on your deposit and have them cancel the orders.
thanks for responding , and again this was not my intention from ordering in 2020 when my family needed the trucks

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks for responding and i just edited my questions
Smart move... but you just killed the over/under for page count on this thread.
Sponsored