Sponsored

Oregon dealer - NO ADM, just tax, title, and MSRP - info for west coast folks.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings all!

So I made my reservation on the 19th Sept, at the same time I looked at dealers that I believed wouldn't be trying to give me the shaft on pricing. Lucky me, my dealer of choice happened to advertise on their site no ADM. SWEET!!! I reached out on site with a couple questions: verify no ADM, additional costs, etc.... (edit on the 23rd in two hours) In two hours I was able to hear from my dealer, confirm they have my reservation, and get a good ideal of what I'll be paying (build and price results). Anyways, looking through the threads, I see lots of talk about costs, mark ups, etc.... So for the west coast folks I have quoted from the dealer no ADM. I've cut and pasted the email chain from beginning to end below:

Hope this helps anyone interested!

Conversation and info from my dealer here in Oregon: Suburban Ford; 37000 Highway 26; Sandy, Oregon 97005. https://www.suburbanford.net

9/23 at 5pm from sales manager

Hello Joshua,

My name is Pat Dunn and I am the sales manager at Suburban Ford.

I just wanted to make sure Les is taking care of your needs. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to reach out to me. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at one of the numbers listed below or reply to this e-mail.

Thank you,

Pat Dunn

Sales Manager

Suburban Ford

[email protected]

My response at 530pm

Hi Pat,

To be honest, you’re the only person I’ve heard from aside from the initial reply saying who would reach out.

For your info, I do have a reservation for a new Bronco placed. Will certainly be looking forward to hopefully creating a relationship with your dealership as we move forward with this process.

Lastly, if someone does try to reach me, text or email is best I don’t answer my phone on numbers I don’t recognize.

Thank you for reaching out.

Respectfully,

Joshua Combs.

Sales rep reply at 6 pm

Hi Josh,

David here at Suburban Ford.

I am Les's office partner.

We are selling the Bronco at MSRP.

The financing will be where ever we

can get the best rate for You and what

you qualify for.

The additional fee's are tax and license fee's.

We are currently waiting on additional info from Ford on pricing.

Dave Flom

Sales Rep

Suburban Ford

[email protected]

503-668-5511

Cell: 503-577-9934

My reply at 630pm

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for getting back to me and the clarification. It’s greatly appreciated.

One question, at what point will I hear from Suburban regarding my specific reservation. Everything I’ve researched states that “once reservation is made, the dealer you choose will reach out.”

One more question: can I quote you aka Suburban Ford on what you listed below? I have some folks on the forum I belong to (Bronco6g) in Ca and Wa that might be interested in changing their listed dealer as you’re offering no additional markup.

Please let me know, and thank you again for getting back to me.

Respectfully,

Joshua

7pm last reply:

Joshua,

Yes to your question.

As we get more info we will pass it to you.

You can put that on the forum as well and put my name on there as well.

Dave Flom

Sales Rep

Suburban Ford

[email protected]

503-668-5511

Cell: 503-577-9934
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JAC I think the majority of people on the forum have no intentions of paying MSRP, let alone ADM. If you have not already, you need to look at getting yourself eligible for Fords x-plan that sets the price at near dealer invoice and eliminates a lot of the dealership hassle and any possibility of ADM.

OP
OP
JAC

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JAC I think the majority of people on the forum have no intentions of paying MSRP, let alone ADM. If you have not already, you need to look at getting yourself eligible for Fords x-plan that sets the price at near dealer invoice and eliminates a lot of the dealership hassle and any possibility of ADM.
Thank you, appreciate the reply. I agree with you, I'm certain the good peeps on this forum have for the most part figured out the best way to to get a Bronco at the lowest cost. I too would like that as well. AS for Fords X-plan; the most I've heard about it is on this forum. I will start researching that. Cheers!
Sponsored