Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in Oregon specific, Idaho, Washington or Northern California; here is a "local" Group if you would like to join it. More local content, build share's, photos/modifications you have done, technical advice, possible "meet ups". Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023930228073167
Ford Bronco Oregon/PNW New Bronco Group BroncoOWNERSgrou
Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just requested to join....

LimitlessTruth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Request to join sent, though I'm from Seattle. Happy to find more content, and if there are meet-ups in the future I'd like the opportunity to attend some offroading or overlanding trips.

I'd love to replicate the Baja Raptor Run (BRR) with some Broncos (BBR); do a week in Baja California.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please share meetups here too! Not everyone uses FB!!
When we get enough people receiving their Broncos....will do. Hopefully by Summer next year, many of us will have them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in Albany and a neighbor here is getting one also. Me; 2 door Black Diamond, MIC, 2.7, Mid, Cyber Orange. First mod will be Fuel Wheels and new tires (already on order). I hope mine will be here by July 2022.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just requested to join....
Hey there again ! I’m the person that asked you about suburban Ford.. still on chip hold but built waiting.. how is your bronco holding up??

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there again ! I’m the person that asked you about suburban Ford.. still on chip hold but built waiting.. how is your bronco holding up??
Hey!! Bummer about the chip hold. Bronco is holding up like a champ. Average 18-20 mpg per tank. Still love rowing gears and no issues of any kind to speak about. Just need some really nice weather to get the top and doors off! Hope you get some good news soon!

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those that have not joined the Oregon PNW Facebook Group I am planning a BRONCOS and BigFoot Event at the North American Bigfoot Center in Boring Oregon on August 21st 2022 at 11am followed with Lunch on location and hopefully Cliff from "Finding Bigfoot" will be there for a Meet and Greet. I will cut and paste the information here but it would also be great if you can join this Oregon Bronco Page. Posts to follow next about the event.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BRONCOS and BigFoot EVENT !!! Sunday August 21st, 2022 11am at the North American BigFoot Center in Boring Oregon.
WHY NOT?! Many have the Sasquatch package and this just seems like a nice tie-in event and a chance to do something fun together. Even if you have no Squatch package, you are of course welcome! If your Bronco has not arrived yet, as a member in this Group, you are welcome to attend. MORE DETAILS ARE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
Event Schedule:
-10:30-11am: Meet at the location.
-11am: Check out our Broncos and attend the BigFoot Museum (owned by Cliff of "Finding Bigfoot" TV Series). Cliff will be on location for a meet and greet (unless off on an appearance).
-12:30-1pm: Lunch next door at Chester's Pub (no children allowed)
-2pm: Check out our Broncos/share modification information.
-End. If anyone wants to plan a cruise or off-road event after, post the details in the comments below.

PARKING:
The BigFoot Museum has 21 stalls and we can also park in Chester’s Pub spaces.
(no parking in the grass area on the right side of the Museum).
DIRECTIONS: See links in the comments to both businesses and addresses.
The Bigfoot Museum basically is at the intersection of Hwy 212 and US-26.
BigFoot Museum: (see link also) $8.00 per person admission with discounts for kids. Besides a museum there is also a Squatch Gift Shop and Store!
RSVP: As the event gets closer, please RSVP with the # of people you are bringing (I will make an events page for this also) so I can give the restaurant a head count. Put this on your calendar…what a FUN EVENT !!!
CONDUCT: Lets all be respectful and have a good time. No peel outs when we leave (basic car show rules).
FYI: I am only “advertising” this Event in our Oregon-PNW Group. I hope we can get 30 or so Broncos to attend. If we advertise to other Groups….the location could not handle the attendance. So PLEASE talk this Event up among the Group and other local Bronco Owners you may know…but do NOT advertise this in other Groups or National Groups. Thanks.
FYI: You are welcome to take photos of the event and post them afterwards. I will make some National posts about it also. If you do not want to be photographed, just say so at the event. If you do not want your license plate in photos, cover them at the event.

North American Bigfoot Center – Bigfoot Museum
Map: Location – North American Bigfoot Center
(3) Chester's Pub | Facebook
About Cliff – CliffBarackman.com
Facebook Event Page: (you may need to be a group member to see it) (3) BRONCOS and BIGFOOT | Facebook
Hyper Link to main post on Facebook Page: (3) Oregon (new) Bronco Owner's Group | BRONCOS and BigFoot EVENT | Facebook
Ford Bronco Oregon/PNW New Bronco Group BroncosBigfoot

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you want to join the Oregon PNW (new) Bronco Facebook Page, here is the link:
(3) Oregon (new) Bronco Owner's Group | Facebook
A place for meet ups, shows, get-togethers, cruises and off road
Ford Bronco Oregon/PNW New Bronco Group BroncoOWNERSgrou
rides. Share your love for the Bronco and share accessories & modifications.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey!! Bummer about the chip hold. Bronco is holding up like a champ. Average 18-20 mpg per tank. Still love rowing gears and no issues of any kind to speak about. Just need some really nice weather to get the top and doors off! Hope you get some good news soon!
Awesome, glad to hear it!
Sponsored