First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got banned from posting on the Facebook group of Bronco 2021 for mentioning I’d rather Ford not have a Bronco Sport or Mustang EV and had them as separate brands. For those who have seen the Sport and EV was I wrong?

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please correct if wrong, but it looked to me that they re-jigged the command switches on top of the dash, they were nicely oriented in the "cup" for them and not offset or had any dead switches/little coin holder on the far left.

This looked like a production-ready bit of the interior that changed from the early pics.

Edit: Here's what i'm talking about. the 4 switches on the left also seem to have a clear silicone window for an LED light. Not sure what is directly to the left of the hazard switch... It just has a icon of a car (not a Bronco) with the word "OFF".

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody 499EF113-6661-4860-B190-B6797B72DE87
Traction/stability control maybe?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

samanator

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't be. Ford are the ones that should be embarrassed. Post more, not less.
Ok here are a few I took today. I talked to the rep for about 15 minutes on this. He was in a suit so not really the most knowledgeable. Key points from the script he was given. This is still a prototype so if you saw the interior in the video form Thursday before the show don't expect it to reveal anything. They were strictly instructed not to allow the doors to be open. I asked him if he knew there was a video online showing this Bronco's interior and he seemed to be aware of the shoot. He claimed it was pretty crude inside, but the exterior was nearly 100% production. Gaps were excellent on it being uniform all around the truck and reasonably tight. It has a Sasquatch package, but no front camera or any in the mirrors. The one thing I did gain from the show was I'm now 100% certain I want the four-door. The two-door is way too small for me. Not as impressed as I should be at this point, but this was at best a half baked effort by Ford. Ford should be ashamed this late in the game to only have one here and a prototype still. There was like a little theater around it made up of fake tree stump chairs, but in the three hours we were there, I never saw one presentation being given by Ford on the Bronco. It was worth the 3.5-hour drive to see one, but I'm not as blow away as I should be right now. I think the main reason I feel this way is not being able to see inside which I where I have the most questions about this vehicle. Very disappointed that the video here was the only view inside.

FCA was there in force and had the TRX and the Rubicon 392. You could go up to the TRX, but the 392 Rubicon did have a rail around it, but they claimed both were production-ready vehicles. Both were pretty well done, but not in colors I would choose. The Rubicon 392 had the top off and the half doors. FCA had the Jeeps going around a demo obstacle track with factory drivers that you could ride along with in the back. Mostly they were running Rubicon variations of Wrangles, Wrangler Unlimiteds, and Gladiators. There was a lone Cherokee Trailhawk they were running around. The one obstacle demonstrated articulation very well. From the photo you can see the Cherokee lifts the front wheel about two foot off the ground. If you could play it live you would see the driver's side rear comes up about 2.5 feet and bounces down very hard. Only the longer wheelbase Gladiator Rubicon kept all four wheels always on the ground over this. The Rubicon 2 and 4 door had the left rear come up some off the ground. I guess in some cases longer is better if the turns are not too tight. The test ride in the Cherokee had to be the most fun.
Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0736

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0738

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0735

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0740
Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0741

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0742

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0742

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0745

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0748

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0748

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0749

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody IMG_0752

Last edited:

Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't see any senors on front bumper for Badlands. ?????

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it's standard, but definitely available.

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This one also had no front camera. Likely not a "high" package but it's a pre production car so it's not really important. It's job was to sit there and look cool and it did that.

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if there is a ‪⁠‌‍‪‌2021 F150 there. If so, was it in a color that is being offered on the Bronco? Say, AMB??? ?
I just got back I think the F150 is Blue Jean. I've seen the antimatter blue at the Ford dealership in Sanford on an F350 though. It's nice pic below (it was overcast day)

tempImageGk0hPy.png
Sponsored