First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was wondering the same thing about the interior view of the underside of that MIC top. It looks unfinished in this video, so the optional headliner might be way to go since this kind of looks like crap. The top color is not as bad as I expected since it seems to match the grill and fender flares at least on the Badlands.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is it me or do both of the far side HVAC vents seem really far back in the dash? Cool video, thanks!

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody 1608301652530
Your correct, the normal directional vanes are going to have little effect. But combined with the underseat rear vents, we will be comfortable, maybe not?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im not concerned about those vents.. how many people actually aim the vent at them selves. In short time they will do work just to warm up / cool down the cabin..

I feel like that may be the sound deadening insulation we are seeing under the MIC top but I am not sure..

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im not concerned about those vents.. how many people actually aim the vent at them selves. In short time they will do work just to warm up / cool down the cabin..

I feel like that may be the sound deadening insulation we are seeing under the MIC top but I am not sure..
I aim the vents at myself.

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2- Did the massive plastic dash have any kind of texture at all? It looks like plain smooth plastic all over the dash front and the center console. Looks kind of cheap hard material compared to the first original reveal videos they showed. Hopefully it will be better on actual production
I am convinced that the textured dash is part of the “Additional Sound Deadening” included in the High package.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They decided to throw Florida a bone.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you. I'm thinking about seat covers in the front and lean the seatbacks forward whenever I leave the car outside with the top off...which will be all summer. Should limit the scalding to acceptable levels

Go_PRE

Wildtrak
First Name
PRE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali/BMW 750
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More cargo room in the two door than I was expecting:

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody 1608301652530
Still has carpet on back of seat....I'm starting to think this won't be corrected.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or do both of the far side HVAC vents seem really far back in the dash? Cool video, thanks!

If they weren’t you would bust your knuckles every time you pull yourself in to the vehicle if you are short. (No side steps)

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am convinced that the textured dash is part of the “Additional Sound Deadening” included in the High package.
Interesting,

I like the theory that the textured dash is the "High Level Instrument Panel" that no one knows exactly what it is... and that it was mistakenly listed under the wrong category on the website by whomever put it together, because they also didn't know what it meant.

But either way, I'll just be *really* excited when we eventually get the answer!

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This video shows the Cyber Orange color better than other videos and photos I've seen to date (look close at about 00:23 mark on the video)

I have two concerns after watching this up close on 65" screen:

1- what's the sound deadening headliner material made of? It looks kind of cheap as it looks like you can see the strands or wavy fibers. I might just wait for some better after market material.

2- Did the massive plastic dash have any kind of texture at all? It looks like plain smooth plastic all over the dash front and the center console. Looks kind of cheap hard material compared to the first original reveal videos they showed. Hopefully it will be better on actual production model.

Thanks for the video and checking out under the chassis.
There is no headliner. That is the inside of the top. I agree it is, well, unfinished. Even the inside molded plastic of a Jeep top looks more finished (which is white MIC texture so that is possible).

If you get the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner option, it will have a more finished look. It would definitely be good to see that headliner in a picture or video.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went back and looked at the Overland Build which has Lux, and it had the textured dash so you may be right. Good thinking!
Sponsored