Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh, don't care about the unfinished look. I'm not spending $495 to sound deaden a top I'll eventually retire to Winter use only. I'm thinking roll on some Lizard Skin and be done with it. much cheaper, and will look more finished.
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Hero switches are the same as the original videos and have always had the LED indicators .
The "High level Instrument panel" is the gauge cluster screen programing , not the 12" infotainment screen , not the "DASH" panel .
The dash panel is textured on the BL and WT and has nothing to do with the sound deadening option . Lower trims get the smooth plastic dash . OBX gets the anodized dash .
The underside of the top could be the sound deadening headliner but not sure about that one .

I wonder why FORD is not showing a 2 door exterior color like red or blue that clashes with that orange interior trim ? Because they know it sux ?

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m thinking of putting marine vinyl on the back of the rear seats. Carpet there makes no sense. My FJ had hard plastic and and therefore extremely functional when having to place items in the back. Unless it’s intended as a location for Rover and even that makes no sense.

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder why FORD is not showing a 2 door exterior color like red or blue that clashes with that orange interior trim ? Because they know it sux ?
I’d prefer all black or optioned and then select red although can see Ford fans wanting blue. That orange doesn’t look well on photos. Perhaps in person it’s not so drab.
Luckily the handles and such are upgradeable but the seat stitchings are not.

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody 1608314067106

I have not been able to find any info on interior storage.

Does the back section lift up? Is the small loop for that or for a car seat/tie down? Not sure where the jack and other essentials are stored.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very nice. However, if that's Ford's roof sound deafening package it looks a bit unfinished to me. If so, I think I'll wait on "HotHeads Headliners" to design their product.

Buzzerbaby

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In Florida visiting and still deciding whether I want to make the trip to see in person. I would be interested to see if there are any cactus gray forwards there so I can see the color in person. We did rent a race red convertible Mustang for our two weeks so I can see if I really enjoy this color or not ?, Although I don’t think it fits with any of the interior accessory colors.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone over there now.. 2:00 p.m.??

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1608314067106.png

I have not been able to find any info on interior storage.

Does the back section lift up? Is the small loop for that or for a car seat/tie down? Not sure where the jack and other essentials are stored.
Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody 1608318318474

That picture is of the 2-door. 4-door lift up panel appears to be the same size, implying the size of the space is the same regardless.

Last edited:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can save how much by going two door? Looks awesome, but my tendency towards too much stuff.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im not concerned about those vents.. how many people actually aim the vent at them selves. In short time they will do work just to warm up / cool down the cabin..

I feel like that may be the sound deadening insulation we are seeing under the MIC top but I am not sure..
The sound deadening panels are cloth faced, so no.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice. However, if that's Ford's roof sound deafening package it looks a bit unfinished to me. If so, I think I'll wait on "HotHeads Headliners" to design their product.
It will be like this made to fit the Bronco.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Full video tour of the 2 door cyber orange Badlands Bronco featured at the Orlando Auto Show.

2 Door Sasquatch Tour Inside & Out
- Full exterior, interior & underbody tour.
- Cyber Orange
- Sasquatch Package
- Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Seats.

@Ourbroncolife
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM TONIGHT ?? Are there any other ' real' 2021 Bronco's at the Orlando Auto Show tonight.
..other than the 2-door Cyber Orange hard top Sasquatch???
Pre-production 4-doors are out west, mid west, We can't see anything up close other than a 2 door in Orlando ? right before go-live ordering ? really disappointing

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM TONIGHT ?? Are there any other ' real' 2021 Bronco's at the Orlando Auto Show tonight.
..other than the 2-door Cyber Orange hard top Sasquatch???
Pre-production 4-doors are in the Wild West and Mid-west everywhere right now,, on the cold streets of Wyandotte, and FORD's rubbing it in the faces of us SouthEast U.S. buyers??? We can't see anything up close other than a 2 door in Orlando ? right before go-live ordering ?
That's it.
Sponsored