Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM TONIGHT ?? Are there any other ' real' 2021 Bronco's at the Orlando Auto Show tonight.
..other than the 2-door Cyber Orange hard top Sasquatch???
Pre-production 4-doors are in the Wild West and Mid-west everywhere right now,, on the cold streets of Wyandotte, and FORD's rubbing it in the faces of us SouthEast U.S. buyers??? We can't see anything up close other than a 2 door in Orlando ? right before go-live ordering ?
Just the single 2 door.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM TONIGHT ?? Are there any other ' real' 2021 Bronco's at the Orlando Auto Show tonight.
..other than the 2-door Cyber Orange hard top Sasquatch???
Pre-production 4-doors are in the Wild West and Mid-west everywhere right now,, on the cold streets of Wyandotte, and FORD's rubbing it in the faces of us SouthEast U.S. buyers??? We can't see anything up close other than a 2 door in Orlando ? right before go-live ordering ?
No 4 doors at Orlando...only the 2 door video we posted

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or do both of the far side HVAC vents seem really far back in the dash? Cool video, thanks!

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody 203C151A-D65E-4016-BC7A-AD62DFEF46E9
A consequence of placing grab handles there -- have to have clearance for the fingers to go into the loop.

Sponsored

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any there today that can confirm factory reps available to answer questions? Last I need is a salesman or worse drive two plus hours to stare at a car from Six feet away.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It will be like this made to fit the Bronco.
Yes sir, I have the Hot Head w/sound strips in my Wrangler. I highly recommend them. Better quality, better price.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any there today that can confirm factory reps available to answer questions? Last I need is a salesman or worse drive two plus hours to stare at a car from Six feet away.
The reps here are far less knowledgeable than anyone that has spent significant time on this forum. However, see it in person. Worth it even from 6 ft away.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if there is a ‪⁠‌‍‪‌2021 F150 there. If so, was it in a color that is being offered on the Bronco? Say, AMB??? ?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes sir, I have the Hot Head w/sound strips in my Wrangler. I highly recommend them. Better quality, better price.
I just noticed about 1:30 in on the walkaround from last weekend, we can see what may be the first look at the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner:
Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 1.29.33 PM

I drove down to Allen Park this morning to check out what was left out this weekend. ...

IMG_0139.jpeg
Sponsored