Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More cargo room in the two door than I was expecting:

00097C01-A8EF-4338-913E-BD1386451375.png

Who cut that flooring? ( sure it has been pointed out, apologize) ..It looks like the first schools I drew in pre-school....

other than that, these beasts are awesome. just say'n

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job on the video! The music was..... (really really really bad) not the type of music I like to listen to.

threads are better when you reply. : )
just say'n

Last edited:

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Full video tour of the 2 door cyber orange Badlands Bronco featured at the Orlando Auto Show.

2 Door Sasquatch Tour Inside & Out
- Full exterior, interior & underbody tour.
- Cyber Orange
- Sasquatch Package
- Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Seats.

@Ourbroncolife

:unsure:? ... all these pics of the MIC roof, I think the next, or sometime Bronco Nation should do a segment on what Ford's sound deadening headliner looks like and its benefits and function.

... don't think we have seen anything on the inside of these MIC roofs as far as headliner goes; bare plastic?

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was the show advertising this online? We really wanted to see 4Dr too
In looking back on what was posted, technically the auto show account said Ford said they would have the Bronco and Bronco Support on display, and they believed they would feature a 4 door. So that was an assumption by whoever is running the shows account. As far as sitting in the cars it was a general question, not Bronco specific, answering you would be able to sit in and view vehicles by group.

So a combination of ambiguous answers and wishful reading lol.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job on the video! The music was..... (really really really bad) not the type of music I like to listen to.

Wasn't gonna, but I gotta agree with you on the music. ( to the police....trying not to be negative, just constructive criticism...and fuck off if it offends you :))

The Bronco is made for action, or at least the option of having it. Hypnotic music makes me want to do yoga, nothing wrong with that, but if you are showing me videos of the Bronco, give me some old school.... Skynyrd, Alabama, Blondie, AC/DC....Johnny Cash, hell, want to go jazzy Boz Skaggs...

Make me think back to the times when the Bronco was here and how cool things were and what I was listening to. I get plenty of hypnotic music in my "over sixty sound therapy group", but that's a different story.

That things a beast!! (y)

Last edited:

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Full video tour of the 2 door cyber orange Badlands Bronco featured at the Orlando Auto Show.

2 Door Sasquatch Tour Inside & Out
- Full exterior, interior & underbody tour.
- Cyber Orange
- Sasquatch Package
- Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Seats.

@Ourbroncolife
This video shows the Cyber Orange color better than other videos and photos I've seen to date (look close at about 00:23 mark on the video)

I have two concerns after watching this up close on 65" screen:

1- what's the sound deadening headliner material made of? It looks kind of cheap as it looks like you can see the strands or wavy fibers. I might just wait for some better after market material.

2- Did the massive plastic dash have any kind of texture at all? It looks like plain smooth plastic all over the dash front and the center console. Looks kind of cheap hard material compared to the first original reveal videos they showed. Hopefully it will be better on actual production model.

Thanks for the video and checking out under the chassis.

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How was the Cyber Orange in person?

Thanks for the video.
Can’t get true taste for it under LED lights but initial reaction was we really loved it with the Sasquatch package. But still sticking with cactus grey

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

:unsure:? ... all these pics of the MIC roof, I think the next, or sometime Bronco Nation should do a segment on what Ford's sound deadening headliner looks like and its benefits and function.

... don't think we have seen anything on the inside of these MIC roofs as far as headliner goes; bare plastic?
Was wondering the same about the insulated roof/headliner.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wasn't gonna, but I gotta agree with you on the music. ( to the police....trying not to be negative, just constructive criticism...and fuck off if it offends you :))

The Bronco is made for action, or at least the option of having it. Hypnotic music makes me want to do yoga, nothing wrong with that, but if you are showing me videos of the Bronco, give me some old school.... Skynyrd, Alabama, Blondie, AC/DC....Johnny Cash, hell, want to go jazzy Boz Skaggs...

Make me think back to the times when the Bronco was here and how cool things were and what I was listening to. I get plenty of hypnotic music in my "over sixty sound therapy group", but that's a different story.

That things a beast!! (y)
Next video will have some rock for you all ??

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no engine compartment shots... all well, it still reassures me that I’m making the right decision with the 4-door... so missing the show this weekend won’t sting too bad.
I'm thinking, and I could be wrong, but Ford will have another hidden Easter egg there ;)

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks for the video.
Not sure if you saw the post from @Philly here. He got a lot of good pics of a CO and said it's a really nice in person.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the video.
Not sure if you saw the post from @Philly here. He got a lot of good pics of a CO and said it's a really nice in person.
I honestly do not like the way Cyber Orange looks in this lighting, but I loved it outside on an overcast day. After seeing it in person, Cyber Orange moved to the top of my list from hardly being a consideration. It really is a great color if you like yellow/orange.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This video shows the Cyber Orange color better than other videos and photos I've seen to date (look close at about 00:23 mark on the video)

I have two concerns after watching this up close on 65" screen:

1- what's the sound deadening headliner material made of? It looks kind of cheap as it looks like you can see the strands or wavy fibers. I might just wait for some better after market material.

2- Did the massive plastic dash have any kind of texture at all? It looks like plain smooth plastic all over the dash front and the center console. Looks kind of cheap hard material compared to the first original reveal videos they showed. Hopefully it will be better on actual production model.

Thanks for the video and checking out under the chassis.
1. There is no headliner in this unit. It is just the mic plastic.
Sponsored