Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are solid. They don’t feel wobbly and don’t move once installed. Powder coat looks as good as thy day they were installed. My only complaint is that there is some rusting around the (silver, in my cases) logo inserts. Doesn’t look like anything that will threaten to weaken the step, but it is an aesthetic consideration.

edit: I justrealized you were Asking about the full - length steps, I have the short steps but I imagine the quality and materials are the same.

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking at the rock-rail step or this same larger step from IAG for my badlands, but also saw a post here where someone had set and they started to rust right away. I see the product has a structural lifetime warranty, but not for powder-coating...doesn't say any warranty time for powder-coating. Looking for feedback from anyone or from IAG...thanks!

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the lower V2 steps on my Badlands and my wife is 5’3”. They mount solid and look good. I only removed them to go with another full length step that replaced the factory sliders.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t have the full length steps, but have the V2 steps on the front and they are solid and look great. I love them - great quality. Easy to install.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You live in the rust belt. Spend $250 more and get the AR Magnums. They’re made of aluminum, are much lighter and will never rust.

drewski

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the full steps and really like em. I had an early set, and they did rust at the welds. Contacted IAG and they took care of it quick, fast and in a hurry. Got my new ones and they had been redesigned where the deck was attached to the frame after the powder coating process so no more issue of rust at the welds. They also stated they had updated the powder coating process. Solid company. Wife is 5'2' and can get in the truck with ease. Truck is a SAS FYI.

Ford Bronco Others experiences with IAG step bars? Bronco Steps

drewski

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You live in the rust belt. Spend $250 more and get the AR Magnums. They’re made of aluminum, are much lighter and will never rust.
AR- $1395 IAG-$799 = $596 difference (4dr)
AR- $1245 IAG- $749 = $500 difference (2dr) but I get your point

IAG also offers a discount for military and first responders, Not sure about AR.

Last edited:

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on mine but I can let you know in a couple of weeks.

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man! Still more expensive by a factor of 40 than a folding step in the rear (no joke), this will work PERFECTLY. Awesome. 😎

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AR- $1395 IAG-$799 = $596 difference (4dr)
AR- $1245 IAG- $749 = $500 difference (2dr) but I get your point

IAG also offers a discount for military and first responders, Not sure about AR.
AR is pricey but they offer a 20% discount to Bronco6g members . With the code the 2 door are $996 or $247 more and the 4 door are $1116 or $317 more.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR is pricey but they offer a 20% discount to Bronco6g members . With the code the 2 door are $996 or $247 more and the 4 door are $1116 or $317 more.
What is it? 🤔

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Curious to see if a bunch of people on this forum have mounted these step bars to their OEM rock rails. If so, do they hold well? My fiance is 5’3”, so she has to really hop up to get in the Bronco. See the link below. Could people who have these send reviews and/or pics in the comments? Do we feel these are worth the value?

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair
I have the full length and they are awesome and so easy to take on and off. My first set was showing rust...one of the early models with powdercoating issues. They sent me the latest version at no cost and they are so much better. Build quality is better, they are lighter and you can tell the powder coating is much better. Kathy and the customer service have been amazing. I recommend IAG.
Sponsored