First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford first emailed me April 14 stating I had a build week scheduled in June. Than on June 16th they emailed me again telling me that my Bronco had been built. Than again on the 23rd saying it was shipped with an ETA of July 12th to 18th however the dealer contacted me on July 5th telling me that they had it there and just needed to do the PDI, and I arranged to meet with them on July 8th to pick it up and pay.

So to answer your question it was about 3 weeks or so......

Heads up the IAG steps are actually on a sale currently so it's a good time to buy them. You will be able to get them for less than I paid.....

Congrats on your Bronco!
Done placed the order. Thanks a lot for the recommendation.
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can’t go wrong with them. They are built well and look great. You just can’t dry them off with a towel when washed. The texture grabs fiber. Leaf blower works well here. Also recommend something like Simplegreen and a brush when washing. They like to hold mud stains in the finish. Don’t be misled though. I’m OCD when it comes to cleaning my Bronco and the steps come out fine. I do want the Archetype Racing ones. Those are sweet.

Gjpe04

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t find any specs on how wide these boards are. Have the OEMs and they feel too high and narrow.

any info on the specs For width?
Sponsored