First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! One part that has me thinking is the front axle. How will it handle this extra weight? Bronco is already heavy, this extra weight can’t bode well for the less stout axle. Great for streets but how well do we think it will hold up on the trails?
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lift kit will lift both back and front of vehicle while a leveling kit will just lift the front end to make it level!
I still don’t get it. Why is stock not level? Looks level to me. If anything wouldn’t a leveling kit be for the rear where the weight of gear or trailers be? Seems the front is useless.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still don’t get it. Why is stock not level? Looks level to me. If anything wouldn’t a leveling kit be for the rear where the weight of gear or trailers be? Seems the front is useless.
Stock it has rake, that is the front is lower than the back. This is done for aerodynamics and to handle payload/towing weighing down the back, stuff like that.

The 4wp kit is really a level + lift kit

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize for the delay everyone! The shop got tied up yesterday so we weren't able to complete the level yesterday! However! Here it is!
If you want to apologize for something then apologize for not having a satellite dealership in Hawaii 😂

Any chance your guys can fly to Hawaii and do my upgrades when my Bronco arrives? 🤔😳😭

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Could you take a picture of one of them with the stock fender flares on? I'd love to see how the standard flares look from different angles with the big tires. Please. Please. Please!!!

Ford Bronco Our 2021 Bronco Gets 4WP Leveling Kit, Black Rhino Chamber Wheels, Wildpeak M/T, Air Design Fender Flares giphy

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jay,
So have we found out if this leveling kit or any other kit will work on the BL suspension?

this is calling my name for my badlands!
This kit does not work with BL or any Sasquatch package trim. The 4WP website fitment guide is slightly off and still not corrected.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you want to apologize for something then apologize for not having a satellite dealership in Hawaii 😂

Any chance your guys can fly to Hawaii and do my upgrades when my Bronco arrives? 🤔😳😭
Man, I had the same thought! Why isn't there a Granger in Colorado????????

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the wheel rims get damaged putting the tires on? Looks like bare aluminum at the bead

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This kit does not work with BL or any Sasquatch package trim. The 4WP website fitment guide is slightly off and still not corrected.
Well the aftermarket will most likely come out with one sooner or later. Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the aftermarket will most likely come out with one sooner or later. Thanks for the info!
From what I understand the Bilstiens pretty much are maxed out as is but there are a couple 1inch level options from Zones and Rough Country. I’m going that route just to take the front up one inch.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because trucks look a lot better when the back is a little higher that the front.

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the wheel rims get damaged putting the tires on? Looks like bare aluminum at the bead

It was just completed when they were taking pictures. Still had the sealer on the rims.

It was super fun to drive too!!!!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who makes the crash bars?
Those particular crash bars come with the level kit from 4WP. They are more streamline than the stock crash bars so they shouldn’t need to be removed to accommodate larger tires.
Sponsored

Last edited: