Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! One part that has me thinking is the front axle. How will it handle this extra weight? Bronco is already heavy, this extra weight can’t bode well for the less stout axle. Great for streets but how well do we think it will hold up on the trails?
When you say extra weight, are you referring to the wheels and tires?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you take a picture of one of them with the stock fender flares on? I'd love to see how the standard flares look from different angles with the big tires. Please. Please. Please!!!

giphy.gif
Yes I can swap one out for you tomorrow!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you say extra weight, are you referring to the wheels and tires?
Yes. The additional weight and size. You always hear about having the stronger Dana axle but what can the "standard" axle really withstand on the Bronco with bigger tires and lift? I guess time will tell.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want to apologize for something then apologize for not having a satellite dealership in Hawaii 😂

Any chance your guys can fly to Hawaii and do my upgrades when my Bronco arrives? 🤔😳😭
They can hop on the 🍍 express 😉

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stock it has rake, that is the front is lower than the back. This is done for aerodynamics and to handle payload/towing weighing down the back, stuff like that.

The 4wp kit is really a level + lift kit
Sorry to jump in but now I need to know. 4WP leveling and lift kit can off road or just street use. Also, I thought I read here that a true lift is better to get than leveling and spacers?
Don't shoot my head off I am novice.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I had the same thought! Why isn't there a Granger in Colorado????????
Yup and Colorado is beautiful this time of year!!! 😳😂

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would love to hear whats available with the 30mm offset to replace my Squatch wheels. I'm wanting to stay as close to stock specs as possible, but having a hard time finding any at this time.
I just got my Wheels in on Monday. They look AWESOME!!! I do not have my Bronco yet but I hope to by October 1. I got wheels with a +18mm offset, 17x8.5. These will kick my wheels out about an inch from the factory +55mm on my BD. Since I will be going to a 35x11.50, the difference will be negligible. I am going with 11.50s because I like the look of the Baja trucks but do not want to go that tall. A little shorter and narrower should give me the same look. If you plan to go any wider than factory size on tires, a little more offset to the outside is probably a good thing. +12mm is a little less that half an inch offset to the outside and should barely be noticed.

Sorry to jump in but now I need to know. 4WP leveling and lift kit can off road or just street use. Also, I thought I read here that a true lift is better to get than leveling and spacers?
Don't shoot my head off I am novice.
From what I have read, this minimal leveling/lift does not change the geometry enough to make a difference in ride or travel. This kit does not work on the Badlands, Wildtrack, or the FE. They all have VERY different suspension components that would be changed too much by this size kit. There is a smaller one available for those.

Very minimal. Not too far off at all.
Did you put it on the alignment machine. That would mean another stop for me once I get the wheels and tires on and then get my dealer to calibrate my speedo. Not a big deal. Just good to know.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my Wheels in on Monday. They look AWESOME!!! I do not have my Bronco yet but I hope to by October 1. I got wheels with a +18mm offset, 17x8.5. These will kick my wheels out about an inch from the factory +55mm on my BD. Since I will be going to a 35x11.50, the difference will be negligible. I am going with 11.50s because I like the look of the Baja trucks but do not want to go that tall. A little shorter and narrower should give me the same look. If you plan to go any wider than factory size on tires, a little more offset to the outside is probably a good thing. +12mm is a little less that half an inch offset to the outside and should barely be noticed.

From what I have read, this minimal leveling/lift does not change the geometry enough to make a difference in ride or travel. This kit does not work on the Badlands, Wildtrack, or the FE. They all have VERY different suspension components that would be changed too much by this size kit. There is a smaller one available for those.

Did you put it on the alignment machine. That would mean another stop for me once I get the wheels and tires on and then get my dealer to calibrate my speedo. Not a big deal. Just good to know.
Yes we did put it on the alignment machine however it did not need much correction.

clojc

Base
First Name
Jana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I apologize for the delay everyone! The shop got tied up yesterday so we weren't able to complete the level yesterday! However! Here it is!

- 4WP 2.5"F/1.5"R Leveling kit​
- Black Rhino Chamber 18x9.5 6x139 +12​
- Falken Wildpeak M/T 35x12.5R18​
- Air Design 4" Fender Flares​

Waiting for some of the fun Ford accessories to arrive for it so this will have to do for now. Please let me know what you guys think.

Don't worry, we will be doing 37s on something soon ;)
(Red one is 2 door Sasquatch for comparison)

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

2021 Bronco 4WP Leveling Kit, Black Rhino Chamber Wheels, Wildpeak M:T, Air Design Fender Flar...jpg

2021 Bronco 4WP Leveling Kit, Black Rhino Chamber Wheels, Wildpeak M:T, Air Design Fender Flar...jpg

That looks awesome! Do you have the part number for the fender flares? I tried finding them on the site but I wasn’t sure which ones these were. I think they look great and would like them for mine!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks awesome! Do you have the part number for the fender flares? I tried finding them on the site but I wasn’t sure which ones these were. I think they look great and would like them for mine!
First number is 2 door, second number is 4 door.
VM2DZ16268B
VM2DZ16268A

clojc

Base
First Name
Jana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
First number is 2 door, second number is 4 door.
VM2DZ16268B
VM2DZ16268A
Awesome, thank you so much!!! I bought the same leveling kit as you. I also was on the fence about the Black Rhino Armory wheels but after looking at yours, I really do like the industrial look!
Sponsored