Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, thank you so much!!! I bought the same leveling kit as you. I also was on the fence about the Black Rhino Armory wheels but after looking at yours, I really do like the industrial look!
It reminds me of a Humvee! I love it!
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Mando6337

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I apologize for the delay everyone! The shop got tied up yesterday so we weren't able to complete the level yesterday! However! Here it is!

- 4WP 2.5"F/1.5"R Leveling kit​
- Black Rhino Chamber 18x9.5 6x139 +12​
- Falken Wildpeak M/T 35x12.5R18​
- Air Design 4" Fender Flares​

Waiting for some of the fun Ford accessories to arrive for it so this will have to do for now. Please let me know what you guys think.

Don't worry, we will be doing 37s on something soon ;)
(Red one is 2 door Sasquatch for comparison)

Ford Bronco Our 2021 Bronco Gets 4WP Leveling Kit, Black Rhino Chamber Wheels, Wildpeak M/T, Air Design Fender Flares 1627532381005

Ford Bronco Our 2021 Bronco Gets 4WP Leveling Kit, Black Rhino Chamber Wheels, Wildpeak M/T, Air Design Fender Flares 1627532381005

I’m wondering if the modified 4WP crash bars will work on the Sasquatch package. (Since Ford removes them for the factory)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m wondering if the modified 4WP crash bars will work on the Sasquatch package. (Since Ford removes them for the factory)
I just peaked at our sasquatch, it does have the holes to mount a crash bar so I would imagine they work.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still don’t get it. Why is stock not level? Looks level to me. If anything wouldn’t a leveling kit be for the rear where the weight of gear or trailers be? Seems the front is useless.
Vehicles are raked or lower in the front. Helps with aerodynamic, largely fuel economy and lift at higher speeds. This also makes the vehicle no so droopy with cargo or loads in the back. However, the trend in SUVs and trucks is to 'level' and usually lift some. So the front gets a bigger lift than the rear, squaring up the vehicle. You can debate endlessly whether it is better or not, but it is the trend at least for looks/apperance. However, you still have the issue with drop or droop with load, so most people that trailer regularly add air bags..... One mod, leads to another and another and another....

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to jump in but now I need to know. 4WP leveling and lift kit can off road or just street use. Also, I thought I read here that a true lift is better to get than leveling and spacers?
Don't shoot my head off I am novice.
The short answer is no, that is specifically most of these mods are not going to be better off road than the SAS. The simple reason is the SAS is not just suspensions/lift and wheel/tire mods for lower trim vehicles. It is gearing, locking front and rear diffs, etc. You can achieve the look of off road capable vehicle in a base or lower trim bronco without sas, but you will not have all the tech that makes the bronco a truly out of the box awesome off road vehicle. On the flip side, many people are finding that although with the SAS you get a great factory off road package, but it is not necessarily going to be as easily to modify certain aspects.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The short answer is no, that is specifically most of these mods are not going to be better off road than the SAS. The simple reason is the SAS is not just suspensions/lift and wheel/tire mods for lower trim vehicles. It is gearing, locking front and rear diffs, etc. You can achieve the look of off road capable vehicle in a base or lower trim bronco without sas, but you will not have all the tech that makes the bronco a truly out of the box awesome off road vehicle. On the flip side, many people are finding that although with the SAS you get a great factory off road package, but it is not necessarily going to be as easily to modify certain aspects.
Thank you Chaos for explaining mod vs sas that helps me understand the posts on this forum better.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
so - excuse the dumb question but what does a "level kit" do vs a "lift kit"?
A level kit makes sure everything is legit on your bronco " on the level" a lift kit gets you high when you ride in your bronco. Hope that helps

Last edited:

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So squatch is still just a hair taller or is that an illusion?
Red vehicle is (likely Wildtrak) Sasquatch; black is custom (Big Bend). Sasquatch is (I believe) 1.5 inches taller on paper than a comparable model (e.g., Badlands vs Badlands Sasq) but it looks like more when confronted with the real thing.

Last edited:

Ahauser2010

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know if the badlands is leveled?

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to drive this today. Some thoughts:

-Aesthetically, the overall package looks awesome. Wheels/tires/flares/lift all work harmoniously with each other. I dislike most aftermarket wheels/tires that dudes put on their trucks, but this setup looks great.

-The 2.3+manual combo actually drives great with the 35s. Putting larger and much heavier tires on can be a recipe for making the vehicle 1) a total dog, 2) much more of a chore to drive with a manual. This setup felt great. It takes off from a stop effortlessly without a bunch of clutch riding, and is still surprisingly quick. I attribute this mostly to the 4.46 rear and the fact that Ford actually geared their transmission appropriately for big tires (looking at you, Toyota).

-The granny/crawler gear is phenomenal. It's so short that it feels like a pseudo-low range. Even with these bigger tires, the clutch can be almost dumped and the truck happily rolls forward with no drama (part of this is due to the throttle assist that Ford gives you when you're engaging the clutch, like it's 'baby's first manual'. Love it or hate it, it's here like it is on the Mustang).

-I'm totally stoked on the 2.3/manual combo. It's awesome. Clutch feel is great, trans feel/shift quality is great, gearing is great. It's awesome. If you were originally drawn to the Bronco because it's so unusual to get a modern truck/ competent off-roader with a manual, and you like manuals, you will like this, guaranteed. If you don't like it, DM me and tell me I'm an idiot (you won't). I really, really like this transmission.

-Driving this made me pumped for getting my spec, whenever it arrives (2-door Badlands, 2.3/manual). I originally thought I wasn't going to go any bigger than the 33" KO2s that come stock on this, for fears of 35s not playing nice with the manual trans. These fears are unfounded. It feels great with 4.46s and will be even better with the Badlands' 4.70s.

-I also drove their 2-door Wildtrak with 2.7 and automatic. The 2.7/auto is absolutely quicker, but I'm absolutely glad I got the manual. That said, I think very few people that specced 2.7/auto are going to be disappointed.
Sponsored