Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good job while having a good time!

In the local mountains a group goes out in the spring time and picks up hundreds of pieces of broken plastic sleds that the snow players leave behind. Those bright colored plastic sleds are so cheap that they easily get busted up and the "flatlanders" just leave the pieces in the forest by the side of the road for somebody else to clean up.

We cleaned up enough plastic and trash to fill three long dumpsters... It pisses me off, but the people I meet that are out cleaning up after the assholes are great people! So there's that too.

Doomz

Black Diamond
First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 428i, 2021 Black Diamond CG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did the non sas do okay on the whole route? I did Eagle Lakes in the snow last year with some friends but would like to try it this summer. I only saw one section of your vid that looked iffy for me in my BD.

Sponsored
OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the info for the club? I’m located in Folsom & would like to help out on the next trail cleanup run.
that's fantastic, we'd love to have you join us! You can find us on Facebook - just look up Gold Country Broncos - that's where we do most of our posts about upcoming events, get togethers, drives, etc. My name is Mark, I've got the velocity blue sasquatch in the video with the bronze wheels. Look forward to meeting you!

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting a great video. The group did a good job navigating the rocks and water even the rookies. I was most impressed with the teenagers who helped out along side there parents in getting the area cleaned up.

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting a great video. The group did a good job navigating the rocks and water even the rookies. I was most impressed with the teenagers who helped out along side there parents in getting the area cleaned up.
thanks - yeah, it was pretty awesome seeing the kids out there participating - good parenting for sure, by setting a positive example!

*edit - just realized that was you, Shayne! Nice meeting you and doing the ride with ya! FYI, all my warning lights went away as soon as I got on the highway, just like you suspected they might :)

broncodeadhead

First Edition
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Dodge Challenger, Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thoroughly enjoyed wheeling and cleaning with Gold Country Broncos….next time up to Fordyce let’s knock out Signal Peak after the snow has melted…..great group of peeps to hang with

JONNEE

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tahoe, 2000 Yukon XL, 1993 Suburban, all 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

... We have been given approval from the National Forestry Service ...
First, kudos on helping to haul out all the crap that others leave behind. It'd be great if that ethic existed in more people!
What is the "National Forestry Service"? When I read that, I thought maybe it was some other country. :) It's the US Forest Service, or USFS.
Cheers Jon

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lots of great people doing good and having fun doing it.

Gold Country Broncos is a group that does wheeling, cars and coffee and other events. Please feel free to join up, even outside our area if you want to come up for an event (or trail like the Rubicon).

Looking forward to the next Bronco Academy! Never wheeled before? Come hang out and see what a Bronco can do!
Sponsored