i check this thread daily for the inclusion of antimatter. :cry:
Advertisement

Elwood

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340i
Clubs

A quick search didn't turn anything up, so I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but… regarding the "confirmed" painted white top: I really hope it's available across the board and not limited to the same upper trims that the Shadow Black tops will be. 🤞🤞
Best user icon ever.

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax and Ford Bronco in 2021
I brought the pics up and my wife said " OMG those white fenders are so gay you're not getting those are you!!???"
OK haters chime in (I have to agree with my wife though..) If I get banned for saying the word gay then I'm outta here anyway.....

bronchalen84

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Clubs

Good for you for narrowing it down so far lol. I can still see myself going with OW, Carb G, either of the reds, and AMB 😂
I’m confused by Carb G. It looks sort of a deep green on the Ford site (which I like). But, when I google SUVs with that color it looks different. If like the Ford site, I might choose. What r your thoughts on that color? My other choice is IS or maybe Shadow Black could be cool too. Tough! Look forward to b&p. I hope the colors on the site are clear with multiple pics

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I’m confused by Carb G. It looks sort of a deep green on the Ford site (which I like). But, when I google SUVs with that color it looks different. If like the Ford site, I might choose. What r your thoughts on that color? My other choice is IS or maybe Shadow Black could be cool too. Tough! Look forward to b&p. I hope the colors on the site are clear with multiple pics
I think the site misrepresents several of the colors. You can see how carb grey will look on the new 2021 F-150

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax and Ford Bronco in 2021
I kind of dig CG but black only looks good when its perfectly clean and EVERY scratch shows from a mile away. I would like to see a better pic of CG in the sun..

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
Do we know which colors are going to cause our order to be delayed and which ones will be ready to go at launch?
Still possibly VB, which means my Bronco may be delayed. Still worth it.

bronchalen84

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Clubs

I kind of dig CG but black only looks good when its perfectly clean and EVERY scratch shows from a mile away. I would like to see a better pic of CG in the sun..
Thanks for the tip on black. That helps me narrow down.

*BronceauxQn*

Outer Banks
First Name
Astrya
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Hi. Would someone mock up a:
• Black with carbonized gray hardtop?
• Carbonized gray w/carbonized gray hardtop?

The color decision is weighing heavy on my crown. 😬 I'm getting a 4 -Door Outer Banks. Thx.

DRKRYDR

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Hi. Would someone mock up a:
• Black with carbonized gray hardtop?
• Carbonized gray w/carbonized gray hardtop?

The color decision is weighing heavy on my crown. 😬 I'm getting a 4 -Door Outer Banks. Thx.
Yes the Carbonized gray w/carbonized gray hardtop!

Advertisement

Advertisement