Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2-door Iconic silver with body colored flares and white top with some polished wheels.

Reflect away as much hot Utah sun as possible. :)

My truck is black .. because it was the only color in the mechanical configuration I wanted. Looks cool when clean but man the dust stands out. I'm worried of darker colors and all white for this reason.

GingerScooby

Outer Banks
First Name
jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh he's taking requests? :coffee: In that case please make this into a bronco, squatch and fishing rod holder are optional.

Ford Bronco Our latest simulated Bronco Sasquatch in production colors & white tops / fenders 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized-grayBronco6G.com
Look man, you aren't going to get anywhere asking like that. You have to offer a laughably low, borderline offensive amount of money to him. He's got bills to pay to ya know.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was all in for a white top, but the more I am seeing of it the more it doesn't look "right".

I believe the reason why is that the ((large/wide)) B-pillar is all BLACK. Unlike the early day Bronoc's where it was white and created that "whole top white" appearance. Hence why the black tops are looking like more of a "fit".

Ford Bronco Our latest simulated Bronco Sasquatch in production colors & white tops / fenders 1598899038077

Ford Bronco Our latest simulated Bronco Sasquatch in production colors & white tops / fenders 1598899078494

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I wish that Area 51 was more toward blue that gray. If it was more blue with that white top and white flares I'd be 100% in on that.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was all in for a white top, but the more I am seeing of it the more it doesn't look "right".

I believe the reason why is that the ((large/wide)) B-pillar is all BLACK. Unlike the early day Bronoc's where it was white and created that "whole top white" appearance. Hence why the black tops are looking like more of a "fit".

1598899038077.png

1598899078494.png
Yeah, that is a good point. With the B pillar and roof racks and front hood tie downs and door handles and mirrors all black it is hard to make the white look like more than an after thought.

I'm cool with the iconic silver and black trim too.

Some local paint shops could do a good business by advertising "make all your bronco trim whatever color you want!" I have had trim pieces painted before and if you take in the trim so they don't have to remove it it is pretty cheap.

Would be interesting to see door handles, front hood tie downs, mirrors and flares body color, with windshield header, roof racks, B pillars and top white.

Last edited:

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think for the white top - and especially fenders- to work, the bumper and grille need to be chrome (or white) like the old school ones.

white top, black bumper, grey grille just looks like a weird hodge podge of colors...

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd love to see the real Bronco used to mock these colors up instead of the station wagon. ;)

Sponsored

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carbonize grey looks nice but iconic silver with black offsets is impressive. Runner up Area 51. Not sure what it is but does catch my eye. Same with the red that reminds me of candy apple or burgundy. Color I wanted in an 82 Corvette.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was a die hard Cactus grey, after seeing this I might jump to Area 51. Would like to see a white grill
I think the white/silver grille would make a huge difference on the way it looks with the white top and flares. Just my opinion.
Sponsored