First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, the Carbonized Gray looks very sleek but the Area 51 is so cool. I’m so confused ??. I think I’m gonna roll dice and go with chance. Even is CG, Odd is A51
I’m a little confuse myself, I’m leaning towards cactus gray but the carbonized gray looks interesting. Is it a flat gray or a metallicized? Thanks...
Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m a little confuse myself, I’m leaning towards cactus gray but the carbonized gray looks interesting. Is it a flat gray or a metallicized? Thanks...
I believe it has a metallic character to it but it’s not a lot like say Mopar’s Granite Crystal Gray which I have on my Charger. I can see the “sparkle chips” on my Charger even in shade when it’s fairly clean. I don’t see that in the video below but it could be camera quality issues.

Link here for the CG Bronco Sport:

Biscolu

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5 2015, Porsche Cayman 2019
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So white was my choice, now iconic silver and all of the rest of the colors. Don’t know what to choose, need the B&P launch to get this outta my brain soon

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, lol. That or when we drive to Iowa and stop at a random dealership and pick up a car. ? That was my first thought but I don’t know, I might just tell her at Christmas. I just want it to be exciting and giving a order to me isn’t as exciting as handing someone keys.

Thankfully, she isn’t really picky. I’m leaning Outer Banks because I have a fully loaded Challenger and I want her to experience the same comfort. If it was up to her i’m pretty sure she would just pick the base or big bend and be happy.

That's awesome, what a great surprise! She will love any one you get (as long as it doesn't have that Navy Pier interior) ;)

DeclanKav18

Badlands
First Name
Declan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 and Volvo S60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is anybody gonna y’all about what happened with the configurator? I’m kinda pissed right now cause I wanted the configurator! Is that too much to ask for? They said by September, and guess what, it’s September in 42 minutes where I am! So I don’t know what happened or if I missed a bit of news cause I’m angry.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome, what a great surprise! She will love any one you get (as long as it doesn't have that Navy Pier interior) ;)
Thanks! Lol you’re probably right about that! She would despise that hahaha

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know which colors are going to cause our order to be delayed and which ones will be ready to go at launch?

I don't know man, we have waited this long...if you gotta wait a bit longer to get what you really want, why wouldn't you...: )

Last edited:

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is anybody gonna y’all about what happened with the configurator? I’m kinda pissed right now cause I wanted the configurator! Is that too much to ask for? They said by September, and guess what, it’s September in 42 minutes where I am! So I don’t know what happened or if I missed a bit of news cause I’m angry.

I think there are about 3800 responses to that question in another thread...: )

( I'm old, if I knew how to link it for you I would)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's gonna be thrilled dude, you are a good husband... (y)
Thanks!! I give her enough shit on a day to day basis she probably deserves it for putting up with me. ? She will be thrilled though!

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a dark gray on my current vehicle, I hated it. Everybody always just called it "black" which would drive me up the wall.

2.jpg
That’s a nice shade of black.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah I’m sticking with black flares and roof. Other options just not my cup of tea. But I’m glad there will be options for those who want them, it’s part of it! ?

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now let’s see them in guard green. I’m seriously trying to speak this into existence. Ford has the paint right there damnit!
I fell in love with guard in 2014 when I saw a 2015 F150 at a car show. For the Bronco I’m going to Area 51.
Sponsored