Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's out water fording depth... 3 feet.. so rough estimate we can go to the top of our tires bone stock with no worries?
Yep, but this water was up to the door handles in one spot, washing over the hood, that truck had a 3" lift on 31's.... looks like I need to rethink getting SAS :)
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great area for some fun and looks like you had it!

I'm looking forward to spending some time in that area after I get my first scratch and head to the Rubicon.

Thanks for the share!

OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great area for some fun and looks like you had it!

I'm looking forward to spending some time in that area after I get my first scratch and head to the Rubicon.

Thanks for the share!
You will love the Rubi! there are a lot of other trails just as good but it seems to compress just about everything into 15 miles.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will love the Rubi! there are a lot of other trails just as good but it seems to compress just about everything into 15 miles.
Yeah, I've only been a passenger on it so far. I'm definitely looking forward to taking a rig of my own.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a crazy video...I’ve had water rush over the hood briefly in both the FJ (I had repositioned breathers) and my 94 Ranger...but you all crossed fast moving water that you couldn’t see the bottom of...that’s some balls for the first one across especially.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a crazy video...I’ve had water rush over the hood briefly in both the FJ (I had repositioned breathers) and my 94 Ranger...but you all crossed fast moving water that you couldn’t see the bottom of...that’s some balls for the first one across especially.
To be fair this was a known crossing spot, with rocky bottom (although that can change), but the water was still deep this early in the year.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He gunned his tahoe up an extremely steep hill and bounced at the top. Turned the entire rear diff into a salad.
FWIW, this still shot at 6:07 is my favorite part of the video! It made me feel like I was right there in the moment. Good times! :love: :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Our local 4X4 club getting wet. 51399BAE-CB0F-426D-A4E8-024D590F5805
Sponsored