PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Plenty of room. “Nothing to see here, please move along“. I’m so digging the 2 door, it isn’t funny.
Yeah that looks like a nice amount of leg room. I dont think people will be sleeping in the back of their 2 doors based on that picture but the rear leg room looks fine.
Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s still a chance!
I mean, c'mon Ford! We need White tops, Beams and an option for a lighter colored interior in our Bronco!

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To me that answer screams of them scrambling to make it happen. Not sure if they did it for launch and underestimated its appeal or are having some sort of supply chain issue, but I can’t see them leaving the door open like that if it wasn’t going to happen. Comparing that answer to how they handled the one off seat questions, and it seems pretty hopeful.
Whether they are spinning on it now to make it happen because they did not realize how popular it would be, or they are just holding their cards close to their vest and planned these items all along, I will take it. When I see that silver grille, I think it is clutch....er.. dope? Not sure what the right word is as I am a boomer. Come to think of it, cluch and dope were my first two dogs.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I’ve just read all 18 pages of posts and 3/4 of it was concerned with the size of the cargo space. Is this really a deciding factor on the purchase of this Bronco? I mean, you can fit what you can fit right. I mean I get the rear leg room query but the cargo space.
Anyway, one of the coolest things I got from the Q&A was that when you upgrade for the better bash plate you get rock rails also! Am I the only one excited about that? Or am I the only one that didn’t already know that. Or did I miss read that entirely? ?

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You don't get the high lift or bilsten shocks. I'd do a lift then add some fox after market.
Badlands doesn’t come with Bilstens?

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Badlands doesn’t come with Bilstens?
Badlands! Wildtrak, & First Ed all come with the bilstein reservoir coil overs. any trim level below that requires Sasquatch to get them from Ford.

Sponsored

BroncosWest

First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you!!! This is helpful and the pics are epic! :D

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Badlands! Wildtrak, & First Ed all come with the bilstein reservoir coil overs. any trim level below that requires Sasquatch to get them from Ford.
That’s what I thought.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So excited about this modular top info! Really wanted those rear windows to come off

View attachment 24021
It’s just too bad you have to go up to outer banks to get it on the 2 door. (Ford removed the modular body painted 2 door options off the website on all 2 door trims, leaving only the shadow black modular one on outer banks or higher, hopefully this was a mistake and will be corrected, but taking it at face value for now.)

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, there are better options anyway such as Fox or Kings
Based on experience with the F150, Raptor and Ranger suspension, I will be looking at Fox and Icon. So, since I'm going Badlands, guess I don't need to do Sasquatch at all.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’ve just read all 18 pages of posts and 3/4 of it was concerned with the size of the cargo space. Is this really a deciding factor on the purchase of this Bronco? I mean, you can fit what you can fit right. I mean I get the rear leg room query but the cargo space.
Anyway, one of the coolest things I got from the Q&A was that when you upgrade for the better bash plate you get rock rails also! Am I the only one excited about that? Or am I the only one that didn’t already know that. Or did I miss read that entirely? ?
Could give zero Fs about cargo room, leg room, etc. Its an off-road rig. Not a truck. Its not built for towing or cargo hauling. Does it do off-roading with the best of them? Great, thats what I am buying it for.
Sponsored