Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because I may not like it $50,000 worth?

I was absolutely going to buy a C7 Z06 about a year ago. Knew everything I could about it and had it down to the exact options I wanted. Drove one. Nope. Do not want. Amazing car. Just didn't click with me.

I love driving the Tacoma, even though objectively...It has a horrible seating position and no interior room...I should not want one.

4Runner. LOVE driving those. They're not known for being a driver's SUV...But there I am. Loving being behind the wheel of them.

That's why I won't buy until I drive one.
Ok. Order one and test drive it. If you don’t like it the dealer will gladly mark it up 10K and sell it. Win, win.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
C'mon Ford. That a white top offering wasn't the plan from the start is pretty amazing to me.
I mean, it’s an incredibly easy fix. Drive it straight to the nearest vinyl shop and have them wrap it white. Hold up better to trail pinstriping than paint and cheaper to fix than having to touch up paint if it scratches or tears. I don’t care what color top it comes with. I know some will, I just think it’s a silly thing to get hung up on (Not saying you specifically are, I’m seeing a lot comments on it). Cactus Grey Badlands, most likely with Sasquatch, I’ll wrap the top/handles/front sight pieces white, and have the grill wrapped in silver possibly.

Only reason I won’t go Sasquatch is if the only difference is gearing for the automatic and price. Them saying the suspension is the same as the Badlands gives me less reason for the Wildtrak and I’ll go with a Badlands instead. I’ll just put in aftermarket gears, most likely 4.88’s, if the price is too much. I don’t plan on keeping the 35’s, going to 37’s, and most likely putting a mid-travel kit on it once it’s available. Relocating the intercooler and putting an aftermarket bumper of some sort on it - cut frame if possible to shrink the overall length and increase approach/departure angles.

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mean, it’s an incredibly easy fix. Drive it straight to the nearest vinyl shop and have them wrap it white. Hold up better to trail pinstriping than paint and cheaper to fix than having to touch up paint if it scratches or tears. I don’t care what color top it comes with. I know some will, I just think it’s a silly thing to get hung up on (Not saying you specifically are, I’m seeing a lot comments on it). Cactus Grey Badlands, most likely with Sasquatch, I’ll wrap the top/handles/front sight pieces white, and have the grill wrapped in silver possibly.

Only reason I won’t go Sasquatch is if the only difference is gearing for the automatic and price. Them saying the suspension is the same as the Badlands gives me less reason for the Wildtrak and I’ll go with a Badlands instead. I’ll just put in aftermarket gears, most likely 4.88’s, if the price is too much. I don’t plan on keeping the 35’s, going to 37’s, and most likely putting a mid-travel kit on it once it’s available. Relocating the intercooler and putting an aftermarket bumper of some sort on it - cut frame if possible to shrink the overall length and increase approach/departure angles.
I'm not a fan of vinyl but regardless, I think it's ridiculous to have to go through the extra trouble and expense for something that should've been a no-brainer offering from the factory. With the retro vibe they decided to embrace, omitting a factory white top is a bizarre oversight.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

what r AXZ plans....
Using the search function in the upper right I found this overview...

Ford A-Plan, Z-Plan, X-Plan, D-Plan Pricing: How It's Calculated and What You Need to Know

And a detailed post explaining X-Plan...
It is a program by Ford for "Partner Companies" to receive a fixed discount and fees off of most Ford models, three ways to qualify:

If you work for a "Partner Company", check list here:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
If you do, log into your companies HR/Employee Benefits website and look for the Ford Partner code number, it may be listed under something like Discounts or Perks.

Login:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
Request your "Pin Number" that you need to give to the dealer for the discount, it is good for one year.
Information:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

The second method is to join The Mustang Club of America (MCA). Pay $25 membership, wait 60 days to qualify (some say less).
https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

The third method is to own 100 shares of Ford Stock, hold them a minimum of 6 months and then get Pin Number, see this post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-pricing-usage.1933/page-2#post-61815
This thread has more information for discussion of the X-Plan:
X-Plan Pricing & Usage
Here are some posts with good information on X-Plan:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ng-process-discussions.1399/page-9#post-47491
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/are-you-not-entertained.1594/page-7#post-50975

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not a fan of vinyl but regardless, I think it's ridiculous to have to go through the extra trouble and expense for something that should've been a no-brainer offering from the factory. With the retro vibe they decided to embrace, omitting a factory white top is a bizarre oversight.
I’m afraid of what ford is going to charge to get a non-standard color if it isn’t body color matched or just black. I’d imagine the hard top option is $1300 similar in pricing to the Jeep hardtop. Asking for a non-standard color is probably going to be a pretty penny on top of the $1300~. My reasoning on this is the Raptor graphics are a $1,000 option for the hood AND $1,000 for the bedsides. For stickers.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Using the search function in the upper right I found this overview...
Helpful, with just the right amount of condescension, I’m for it!

Also what does the red button do?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is what people need to think about when they talk About the white top, it will mostly like cost an extra 2k based on sport model pricing. I doubt it will be like a Mini Cooper where you can pick between black, white or body color tops at no charge. So people that really want the white top should strongly consider YouTubing how to apply vinyl. It’ll be about $150 in supplies. I ya very easy once you get the hang of it. Vvivid, the brand I used comes in lots of whites, including matte, pearls, and 3 that glow in the dark. Other option would be buying a white Bronco with a body colored top (sounds like that’s an option) And wrap the rest of the bronco in some awesome color....like forest green pearl.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Helpful, with just the right amount of condescension, I’m for it!
Sorry if it came across like that, another forum member said it better...

Have you seen some of the questions here???? or I should ask, Have you seen the same 10 questions asked and answered 10000 times????

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if it came across like that, another forum member said it better...
Oh I didn’t ask the original question about AXZ, but I do get equally frustrated when every thread has the same 5 questions repeated. Usually having nothing to do with that thread.....sort of like this tangent we’re on! Cheers!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh I didn’t ask the original question about AXZ, but I do get equally frustrated when every thread has the same 5 questions repeated. Usually having nothing to do with that thread.....sort of like this tangent we’re on! Cheers!
At least I gave them a real answer instead of just saying "USE THE SEARCH BOX PLEASE" :ROFLMAO:

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is what people need to think about when they talk About the white top, it will mostly like cost an extra 2k based on sport model pricing. I doubt it will be like a Mini Cooper where you can pick between black, white or body color tops at no charge. So people that really want the white top should strongly consider YouTubing how to apply vinyl. It’ll be about $150 in supplies. I ya very easy once you get the hang of it. Vvivid, the brand I used comes in lots of whites, including matte, pearls, and 3 that glow in the dark. Other option would be buying a white Bronco with a body colored top (sounds like that’s an option) And wrap the rest of the bronco in some awesome color....like forest green pearl.
I don't see why it would necessarily have to cost extra unless Ford just wants to exploit the demand.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't see why it would necessarily have to cost extra unless Ford just wants to exploit the demand.
I saw on the forum the painted top is ~50% heavier than the MIC....so I assume its a different product
Sponsored