PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi. I recently purchased a Bronco out of state. They were supposed to take care of shipping but the first shipper cancelled… and the second one was supposed to arrive today… yet my bronco still remains in MN. Does anyone know of any shipping companies to get it from MN to CA? Second question… does anyone know how I might track my bronco? I cannot figure out how to do this from the Ford app…. As it’s paid for but I cannot activate it as I am not there… I feel like I am stuck…. Amy help/advice is much appreciated.
Sponsored

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Texas and bought my Bronco in Holland Michigan. Had to get it shipped. I handled it. I Googled "Auto Shipping Companies," and got a few quotes online. Picked a company and ordered the pick up. I worked with my sales guy and kept him up to date. About four days passed and no pickup. I cancelled and called another company. They had it scheduled in two days. The truck driver called me and told me he would be picking my Bronco in about eight hours. Seven hours later he called and said his truck was broken down and he had no idea when it would be back up and running. I called the company and they had another driver on the way within a day. Finally the new driver picked it up and two days later it was at my house. I paid the company $200 when I scheduled and the driver $1K cash when he delivered. It was a head ache but I had been waiting on my order over a year. Gave up and found my exact order online and bought it. Having to wait a week or so wasn't really a big deal. Just make sure if you handle shipping, coordinate with your sales person. Also my sales guy set up my Ford app with me on the phone. I was able to watch my rig travel all the way for the 800 miles from the dealership to my driveway.

WestPalmBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also purchased mine out of state. Live in South Florida and bought it from Michigan - dealer quoted me 1500$ to ship car with quote they received.

I literally just googled car transport and clicked into every company on the first page of google. All these companies have pretty easy quote systems where you put in your e-mail or phone # and some call center calls you, within minutes, and gives you a quote. I was able to use the quotes against each other and ended up paying $1000 even to get my car shipped in 2 days. The quotes are negotiable since these companies are just third party brokers helping drivers fill up their trucks.

I'm not sure if it will help you since this company ended up being based out of Miami but the people I used were "AutoStar Transport Express".

Can't help with the Ford App question unfortunately.

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I shipped mine from MI to CA for $1,500 with these guys https://www.roadrunnerautotransport.com/. I have no complaints at all, it was delivered in about 6 dats with no scratches. I got quotes anywhere from $1,400 up to $14K. Not sure what the 14K was all about, sounds like they just threw out a random high priced number to see if I’d bite - they had to ask me how far it was even though I gave then the start and end points.

Then registration in CA was easy, just had to get it smogged and go to the DMV. Make sure your dealer doesn’t register it in their state, no sense in paying for that.

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always used Passport Transport over the years. Yes, a few hundred more, but reliable, enclosed and never had an issue. The main problem with the brokers is you really have no way of knowing who you will get, good or bad.

Sponsored
OP
OP

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I shipped mine from MI to CA for $1,500 with these guys https://www.roadrunnerautotransport.com/. I have no complaints at all, it was delivered in about 6 dats with no scratches. I got quotes anywhere from $1,400 up to $14K. Not sure what the 14K was all about, sounds like they just threw out a random high priced number to see if I’d bite - they had to ask me how far it was even though I gave then the start and end points.

Then registration in CA was easy, just had to get it smogged and go to the DMV. Make sure your dealer doesn’t register it in their state, no sense in paying for that.
Awesome. Ty so much! How do you like your Wildtrak? That is what I ordered. So stoked!

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome. Ty so much! How do you like your Wildtrak? That is what I ordered. So stoked!
I love it! I had a WT on order (with all of the sins) for over a year, and after the "Private Offer Letter" I figured I was never going to get it built. So I just happened to get that letter at the very same time that I stumbled upon my Bronco in MI, so it was a win-win all around. It's a '22, so it won't have the HOSS 3.0 goodies, but everything else on it is exactly what I wanted without the bloat of ADM or waiting another 1.5 years. Now my biggest decision is what to do with my $2,500. I've been looking at cargo racks, power steps/sliders, lights, etc. I haven't done any serious butt-tightening offroading just yet, but once these CA rains stop I'll get out to Joshua Tree for some fun. Gongrats on your WT, hope you enjoy it as much as me!

Oh as far as tracking your Bronco. I didn't do that, but I had read in another post that their showed up on their app. I don't know how they did that, maybe their dealer helped them. You might ask yours and see.

Oh which dealership did you use in MN? I had looked at a few as well and curious if it was one of the ones I had checked out.

Have fun!

OP
OP

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love it! I had a WT on order (with all of the sins) for over a year, and after the "Private Offer Letter" I figured I was never going to get it built. So I just happened to get that letter at the very same time that I stumbled upon my Bronco in MI, so it was a win-win all around. It's a '22, so it won't have the HOSS 3.0 goodies, but everything else on it is exactly what I wanted without the bloat of ADM or waiting another 1.5 years. Now my biggest decision is what to do with my $2,500. I've been looking at cargo racks, power steps/sliders, lights, etc. I haven't done any serious butt-tightening offroading just yet, but once these CA rains stop I'll get out to Joshua Tree for some fun. Gongrats on your WT, hope you enjoy it as much as me!

Oh as far as tracking your Bronco. I didn't do that, but I had read in another post that their showed up on their app. I don't know how they did that, maybe their dealer helped them. You might ask yours and see.

Oh which dealership did you use in MN? I had looked at a few as well and curious if it was one of the ones I had checked out.

Have fun!
Sounds awesome… I’m in the Bay Area - you are lucky to have Joshua Tree near-ish to you.. I already bought goat fabrication steps and covers to hide the lovely pinch welds… they are having a spring sale - you should check them out… I think I paid around $1,300 for both. The only other thing I have purchased ahead of time is a picatinny rail from Lugnut to hold my phone and maybe a go pro….
I had a reservation with Granger since July 30th of launch.. (so been waiting 3 years).. and when I was told I had to change, i was pretty crushed. I then started looking and found my build, plus some… I jumped on it. Azure Gray.. And while I know it’s controversial… I did pay some ADM.. but negotiated down the price to where I was happy. I figure with the $2,500 plus the price increases.. it really wasn’t that bad at the end of the day. I started my search on Edmunds… and found it at AutoNation. All the sins.. plus dual tops. Now I just need to get the damn thing here. They are supposed to ship, however, the first time it was due out apparently the shipping company cancelled… and it was supposed to go out again yesterday but that didn’t happen for some reason… and it won’t go today… so I am getting a little frustrated there, hence maybe just doing it myself…

Bronco_Nole

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco, ‘21 Wrangler, ‘11 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds awesome… I’m in the Bay Area - you are lucky to have Joshua Tree near-ish to you.. I already bought goat fabrication steps and covers to hide the lovely pinch welds… they are having a spring sale - you should check them out… I think I paid around $1,300 for both. The only other thing I have purchased ahead of time is a picatinny rail from Lugnut to hold my phone and maybe a go pro….
I had a reservation with Granger since July 30th of launch.. (so been waiting 3 years).. and when I was told I had to change, i was pretty crushed. I then started looking and found my build, plus some… I jumped on it. Azure Gray.. And while I know it’s controversial… I did pay some ADM.. but negotiated down the price to where I was happy. I figure with the $2,500 plus the price increases.. it really wasn’t that bad at the end of the day. I started my search on Edmunds… and found it at AutoNation. All the sins.. plus dual tops. Now I just need to get the damn thing here. They are supposed to ship, however, the first time it was due out apparently the shipping company cancelled… and it was supposed to go out again yesterday but that didn’t happen for some reason… and it won’t go today… so I am getting a little frustrated there, hence maybe just doing it myself…

Hi. I recently purchased a Bronco out of state. They were supposed to take care of shipping but the first shipper cancelled… and the second one was supposed to arrive today… yet my bronco still remains in MN. Does anyone know of any shipping companies to get it from MN to CA? Second question… does anyone know how I might track my bronco? I cannot figure out how to do this from the Ford app…. As it’s paid for but I cannot activate it as I am not there… I feel like I am stuck…. Amy help/advice is much appreciated.
Where in MN did you buy from?

Sponsored

Bronco_Nole

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
AutoNation.
Sorry I meant which city- I’m in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Not from here but have lived here 3 years now. Just bought a new bronco yesterday down in the Chicago area, but drove it back.

I used Reliable Auto Transport when my wife and I moved from AZ to MN 3 summers ago, I also have a 2011 Shelby GT500, which is what I had shipped. Not the cheapest option by any means but they specialize in shipping these types of vehicles (Barrett Jackson, Mecum, etc) and they’re excellent IMO.

OP
OP

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry I meant which city- I’m in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Not from here but have lived here 3 years now. Just bought a new bronco yesterday down in the Chicago area, but drove it back.

I used Reliable Auto Transport when my wife and I moved from AZ to MN 3 summers ago, I also have a 2011 Shelby GT500, which is what I had shipped. Not the cheapest option by any means but they specialize in shipping these types of vehicles (Barrett Jackson, Mecum, etc) and they’re excellent IMO.
Sorry. White bear lake is the town. I am in CA so wasn’t too picky. All ADms here are 15k so out of state was actually cheaper. And Ty for the shipping tip.

Bronco_Nole

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry. White bear lake is the town. I am in CA so wasn’t too picky. All ADms here are 15k so out of state was actually cheaper. And Ty for the shipping tip.
No worries! I’m familiar and actually just drove the lot at AutoNation White Bear last Sunday so may have seen yours! I believe the correct name is Reliable Carriers, they’re the big orange enclosed trailers.

Another dealer in this area has 16 new Broncos on their lot and just last week dropped their ADM on most of them to +$1,000 over msrp. I have been looking for a new Base 2D 7spd to build up myself for a while and was in Chicago this weekend. Found a dealer with two on the lot, abandoned orders, they wanted $7k ADM. Called them up yesterday morning and said I’m a buyer right now at MSRP, but no hard feelings. Called me back an hour later and agreed to the $33.6k sticker price, so I went and bought it and drove it back tonight. Love it!

OP
OP

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No worries! I’m familiar and actually just drove the lot at AutoNation White Bear last Sunday so may have seen yours! I believe the correct name is Reliable Carriers, they’re the big orange enclosed trailers.

Another dealer in this area has 16 new Broncos on their lot and just last week dropped their ADM on most of them to +$1,000 over msrp. I have been looking for a new Base 2D 7spd to build up myself for a while and was in Chicago this weekend. Found a dealer with two on the lot, abandoned orders, they wanted $7k ADM. Called them up yesterday morning and said I’m a buyer right now at MSRP, but no hard feelings. Called me back an hour later and agreed to the $33.6k sticker price, so I went and bought it and drove it back tonight. Love it!
That’s amazing! Good for you!!! I specifically wanted the WT so was stuck as they are hard to find…. Who knows who walked away from the one I bought…. So happy for you to have yours. Hopefully in a week it will be home. Fingers crossed.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike @ reliable transport.

This is the 3rd vehicle he's delivered for me over the years.

He's a broker too, takes $100 off the top or something like that and gets you're vehicle to you FAST.

I got mine in < 48 hours from Granger, IA to Idaho

Ford Bronco Out of State Shipping help? 1679887608156
Sponsored