Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure I understand what I just read.
using jack stands to simulate lift to determine how current wheel/tire combo will look.

also has two reservations but no VIN

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like you would bob around like a jack in the box head on a spring, not for me, but you do you and enjoy the Hell out of it!

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
looks like you would bob around like a jack in the box head on a spring, not for me, but you do you and enjoy the Hell out of it!
"Rock me momma like a wagon wheel..." came to mind... Maybe it's the hugeness of the wheels or the rocking it's bound to do.

But seriously, as impractical as it is, it looks good.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just so you know, you are not going to be able to "stack" a lift on top of Squatch to achieve the heights you indicated. Instead, you will have to remove and replace the Sasquatch suspension.

Also, I don't think we have seen that wide of a tire on a Bronco yet, curious what offset wheels those are and how bad they are going to rub on full lock.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could not resist. (Dealer Demo from MIKE CARPINO FORD IN COLUMBUS KANSAS) Jack stand and jack lift kit. Trying to figure out right lift for my 35x15.50 22X12 wheels. 2 door FE Lightening Blue/ Black Leather 7/13 Holder No VIN also a 2 door Bad Lands Lux-SAS Black Leather/Icon Silver 7/13 Holder No VIN this is the one that will be lifted. I'm thinking 4". This is a stock outer banks setting low, SAS should bring it up 2" to 3". Another 3 to 4 sh View attachment 160417 ould do it. What do you think?
IMHO it's ATROCIOUSLY DISTASTEFUL

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Could not resist. (Dealer Demo from MIKE CARPINO FORD IN COLUMBUS KANSAS) Jack stand and jack lift kit. Trying to figure out right lift for my 35x15.50 22X12 wheels. 2 door FE Lightening Blue/ Black Leather 7/13 Holder No VIN also a 2 door Bad Lands Lux-SAS Black Leather/Icon Silver 7/13 Holder No VIN this is the one that will be lifted. I'm thinking 4". This is a stock outer banks setting low, SAS should bring it up 2" to 3". Another 3 to 4 sh View attachment 160417 ould do it. What do you think?
Thanks for posting. I'm getting a 2-door AMB Outer Banks, and looking at your photo makes me realize I want something between the stock 32s on 18s and this.

But probably closer to the stock 32s on 18s. Otherwise, I'd need a step ladder and a chest harness.