Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Easiest to just apologize for not coming clean. We've all made our mistakes. Nobody died.
While honesty is appreciated when directly asked, I don't really need to see what's going on behind the curtain. Good content hasn't been too easy to come by and that's all I care about here.
Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Our Bronco Life guy was the primary guy with the mic at the Kearny Mesa Ford event in San Diego yesterday. I was all "hey that's the OBL guy" in my head, sort of confused but then was all, "oh ok this makes more sense now how he got all that good Bronco content." Then I found this thread today lol #themoreyouknow 💡💡💡💡

aaronv

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not to sound.....negative, but I never got to see that Outer Banks video that was taken down. Are you going to put it back up or is this just about promoting "positive vibes" and refusing to explain why that video was taken down?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s a new conspiracy for you! Did Ford darken the top of the roast interior dashboard? Or was this video taken down to darken the dash in post production before re-uploading it because maybe Ford is making it darker before job 1? The top Looks darker to me compared to the bottom.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Door Walk Around/Tour 87AF0E25-B475-4679-8967-1C3578840BF8

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My take: Yes they are probably part of a marketing team.

My opinion: I don't care. The vids are cool, have good content and quality, and I would like to see more.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Our Bronco Life guy was the primary guy with the mic at the Kearny Mesa Ford event in San Diego yesterday. I was all "hey that's the OBL guy" in my head, sort of confused but then was all, "oh ok this makes more sense now how he got all that good Bronco content." Then I found this thread today lol #themoreyouknow 💡💡💡💡
He was also at some of the dealer events in Michigan. At least one of the ones I attended. And the girl was livestreaming the interior of the Bronco the whole time the Flannel Crew was trying to talk. Very annoying and distracting. Now I realize what they were doing.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it a Two Door Bronco at Rankor Ford?!?!?!?!
No it was a Black 4DR Outer Banks at Dean Sellers Ford in Troy, MI. Probably the same Outer Banks as the one in the video that‘s the subject of this thread. They’re wearing the same outfits in the video that they wore that day at the dealer.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easiest to just apologize for not coming clean. We've all made our mistakes. Nobody died.
I was able to figure out what is making me feel so uneasy about all of this. I honestly feel like I’m being gaslit.

We really like your content, but have some genuine questions about how you are granted so much access. When we ask, we get ignored, then told it’s our fault for not being more “positive”, continue to have our questions ignored, told we should be grateful for what we are getting, and now we’re going to be put in time out until we can be less “negative” towards the relationship.

I’m not even being hyperbolic. This has the tenets of an abusive relationship.

Im glad I was able to put my finger on it and now have a context for what I’m feeling.
Just think of them as Ford’s version of Flo from Progressive. Or Jake from State Farm.

Seriously, they’re probably paid by someone to play a role and do a job. And contractually obligated to stay in character.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s a new conspiracy for you! Did Ford darken the top of the roast interior dashboard? Or was this video taken down to darken the dash in post production before re-uploading it because maybe Ford is making it darker before job 1? The top Looks darker to me compared to the bottom.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Door Walk Around/Tour 87AF0E25-B475-4679-8967-1C3578840BF8
The roast dashboard top was one of the reasons I went from OBX to a Badlands, plus the navy pier reminded this Delta million miler of Delta seats.
I was also going with leather on the OBX, but it’s MGV for my Badlands!!
33’ tires sealed the deal.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The roast dashboard top was one of the reasons I went from OBX to a Badlands, plus the navy pier reminded this Delta million miler of Delta seats.
I was also going with leather on the OBX, but it’s MGV for my Badlands!!
33’ tires sealed the deal.
I did the same...switched over to a Badlands with 33s....But then came to my senses and went back to the OBX and added the Sasquatch package. The roast interior probably looks way better in person and if going with AMB, it’s almost a sin to not pair those colors up. Midnight blue on saddle.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just as long as it’s not Subway Jared.
:oops:
My Heritage Bronco comes with Leather Gardening Gloves!
Sponsored