Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was this simply a case of a Ford employee "borrowing" a few Broncos to create his own Youtube content for his own benefit?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All of our content is for the Bronco Community. If you chose not to watch it then don't. We are taking the time and effort to help the Bronco Community not ourselves. How many questions have we answered and helped with? We keep a positive and professional page going. If you want to see new and older videos you can visit our page. It seems the negativity is rising over positivity.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All of our content is for the Bronco Community. If you chose not to watch it then don't. We are taking the time and effort to help the Bronco Community not ourselves. How many questions have we answered and helped with? We keep a positive and professional page going. If you want to see new and older videos you can visit our page. It seems the negativity is rising over positivity.
@Ourbroncolife so Bronco6g members are being negative by asking you to be honest and transparent in your marketing?

Instead, you simply want to continue with your subterfuge marketing and somehow think that will help your campaign? Bronco6g members are not a bunch of lemmings, your refusal to comment on your employment by Jackson Dawson and Ford, as seen in your Linkedin profile previously posted, is confirmation of that very relationship.

It seems your negativity is rising over positivity, apparently honest and transparent marketing is an unknown concept to you? Perhaps this is confirmation as well that you're not the one calling the shots, but it is in fact Jackson Dawson or Ford directing your steps.

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to figure out what is making me feel so uneasy about all of this. I honestly feel like Iā€™m being gaslit.

We really like your content, but have some genuine questions about how you are granted so much access. When we ask, we get ignored, then told itā€™s our fault for not being more ā€œpositiveā€, continue to have our questions ignored, told we should be grateful for what we are getting, and now weā€™re going to be put in time out until we can be less ā€œnegativeā€ towards the relationship.

Iā€™m not even being hyperbolic. This has the tenets of an abusive relationship.

Im glad I was able to put my finger on it and now have a context for what Iā€™m feeling.

Last edited:

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to figure out what is making me feel so uneasy about all of this. I honestly feel like Iā€™m being gaslit.

We really like your content, but have some genuine questions about how you are granted so much access. When we ask, we get ignored, then told itā€™s our fault for not being more ā€œpositiveā€, continue to have our questions ignored, told we should be grateful for what we are getting, and now weā€™re going to be put in time out until we can be less ā€œnegativeā€ towards the relationship.

Iā€™m not even being hyperbolic. This has the tenets of an abusive relationship.

Im glad I was able to put my finger on it and now have a context for what Iā€™m feeling.
Positive vibes only šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I appreciate it in articles when the author acknowledges potential conflicts of interest with the subject matter and I appreciate in an Amazon review when the writer states whether they were given the item for free or at a reduced price. Itā€™s not being negative to ask for the same thing here. Thanks for the videos and positive vibes, letā€™s just add transparency to the mix.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My only issue is that mullet. Is it real or part of the hat? :ROFLMAO:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bump video is public now

drooool. Man roast leather interior is by far and away my favorite. Sometimes I wish I ordered black for the OBX. Looks sinister with the matching grille and handles. Guess I wonā€™t mind one bit when my AMB looks black.

but this build plus hardtop plus sas plus AMB. Omg so excited

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Ourbroncolife so Bronco6g members are being negative by asking you to be honest and transparent in your marketing?

Instead, you simply want to continue with your subterfuge marketing and somehow think that will help your campaign? Bronco6g members are not a bunch of lemmings, your refusal to comment on your employment by Jackson Dawson and Ford, as seen in your Linkedin profile previously posted, is confirmation of that very relationship.

It seems your negativity is rising over positivity, apparently honest and transparent marketing is an unknown concept to you? Perhaps this is confirmation as well that you're not the one calling the shots, but it is in fact Jackson Dawson or Ford directing your steps.
And boom goes the dynamite šŸ§Ø

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why canā€™t @Ourbroncolife just come clean? Again we appreciate the videos just donā€™t pretend like youā€™re some Joe Schmo that happened to upon a few empty Broncos to film

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why canā€™t @Ourbroncolife just come clean? Again we appreciate the videos just donā€™t pretend like youā€™re some Joe Schmo that happened to upon a few empty Broncos to film
Easiest to just apologize for not coming clean. We've all made our mistakes. Nobody died.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears that the story about the logo double arrows coincidence was all bullshit. Color me surprised.