MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A two door OBX in AMB non SAS with 2.3 auto saddle interior sold for $87 K on Mecum just now. The talking heads covering the auction thought it was “ all black”……then they realized it was AMB .
Sponsored

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is a sucker born every minute. Good for them for milking them.
Somewhat.

I look at it as, the 2% are inflating the prices for the 98%. When that passes I'm happy to wait for the significant used Bronco discounts. I'm not contributing to the inflation. :giggle:

Sponsored

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It sounds crazy but the markup is all relative to how much you have. Crazy to most of us but to the people purchasing these it's probably like the difference between gas being $4.05/gallon compared to $4.049999.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re all over ebay for $10k-$20k over sticker. Nobody has to wait as long as they don’t mind paying a premium for it.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Somewhat.

I look at it as, the 2% are inflating the prices for the 98%. When that passes I'm happy to wait for the significant used Bronco discounts. I'm not contributing to the inflation. :giggle:
I like what you’re laying down. (y)

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It sounds crazy but the markup is all relative to how much you have. Crazy to most of us but to the people purchasing these it's probably like the difference between gas being $4.05/gallon compared to $4.049999.
While your are right, unfortunately it ruins the market for everyone else, which is something all the "it's their money, who cares" people don't seem to realize or care about.

Broncos were supposed to be affordable ☹

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While your are right, unfortunately it ruins the market for everyone else, which is something all the "it's their money, who cares" people don't seem to realize or care about.

Broncos were supposed to be affordable ☹
Supply/Demand. No one has a God-given right to an affordable Bronco the year they come out in the middle of a pandemic and supply-chain disruption. Be patient and be happy Ford nailed the design, which is why it’s popular. Prices will correct.

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealer in our town had a 4-door base on the lot. Dealer added a lift kit, wide wheels and big tires. The price was $68K! Sat on the lot for a month, and then someone bought the damn thing. Not sure what they paid but there was a $30K "dealer additions" markup on the paperwork next to the window sticker.
Sponsored