Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I added Sasquatch to my black obx when I started adding up the cost of new wheels/tires and small lift. Also got the steeper gearing as well. Mine should be here this week. I do like the painted flares/door handles which is one of the reasons I ordered obx. Still like your rig though!
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of people will never take their Bronco off road so they don't need the locking front differential the stronger Dana 44 or the lower gear ratio ( the lower gear ratio does help on the street so you may miss that)
I do some off roading so this is not the bronco for me, but I can see this being an option for some people. It does look nice. Enjoy your new Bronco.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
looks like zero offset
Not feeling zero offset. Especially with the standard flares. Too much poke and not enough tire under the body. Not by much, but it just seems off to me. 🤷‍♂️

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not feeling zero offset. Especially with the standard flares. Too much poke and not enough tire under the body. Not by much, but it just seems off to me. 🤷‍♂️
That's the drawback I see. The wheels look good to me, but I'd be afraid of the damage to the sides of the vehicle with that much wheel not under the flares.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think if you ran the SAS flares it will prob look better

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OBX only comes with rear lockers without the Squatch package, yeah? If so, what is the appeal of an OBX with the big ole tires etc?

By no means am I trying to be disparaging.. this Bronco looks amazing.

I just realized AFTER my order of a Badlands on how flexible the lower trims are, so I know I'm likely missing something obvious.
If you get the advanced 4x4, you get rear lockers. Aside from 4wd capability, I consider the OBX to be an upper trim given the number of standard features plus lux, leather, power seats, etc. Probably just semantics.
Most people today look at tires and wheels as aesthetic qualities - which is totally fine. This one does look amazing.
I agree that the flexibility across all trims is amazing. I have built my desires in every single trim on B&P and it keeps coming back to OBX for me.

Last edited:

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this is quite possibly the best looking obx and maybe even 4 door I have seen on here yet......I think if I was going obx, I would have gone with sasquatch and added painted flares

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is quite possibly the best looking obx and maybe even 4 door I have seen on here yet......I think if I was going obx, I would have gone with sasquatch and added painted flares
Here's the same obx build/color, cleaned up, with stock tires. I think it's a beaute

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Before & After w/ 2" Lift and 35's...Added New Pictures Screenshot_20210727-224726_Instagram

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% better than Sasquatch is definitely subjective. I think it looks good but without Sasquatch you lost all the suspension components and the gearing. So, I’d rather just let Ford do all the work and warranty it.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nicely done. Beautiful beastly rideđź‘Ť

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lots of people will never take their Bronco off road so they don't need the locking front differential the stronger Dana 44 or the lower gear ratio ( the lower gear ratio does help on the street so you may miss that)
I do some off roading so this is not the bronco for me, but I can see this being an option for some people. It does look nice. Enjoy your new Bronco.
Then why lift it and put off road tires on it? The outer banks screams I won't go off road, so that's how it should have stayed.

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OBX only comes with rear lockers without the Squatch package, yeah? If so, what is the appeal of an OBX with the big ole tires etc?

By no means am I trying to be disparaging.. this Bronco looks amazing.

I just realized AFTER my order of a Badlands on how flexible the lower trims are, so I know I'm likely missing something obvious.
Those crazy popular Toyota products only get a rear locker and nobody questions their offroad credibility.

A front locker is really only needed if you're going so far offroad body damage is inevitable. Along with tons of money going into new pinion seals, wheel bearings, ball joints, etc etc.

The badlands is a nice model though. Sure all the trims are very capable, but the badlands is unequivocally the most capable.
Sponsored