Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

3 days left still. The good thing about Bring a Trailer (BaT) and Cars and Bids is the buyer/winning bidder will lose the Buyers cost if they back out.
Ebay is a joke.
I sold a car on Cars and Bids and the buyer backed out. Claimed he didn't read something correctly. He was charged almost 1000 bucks and banned.

This will be an actual real transaction. This will set a market.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 days left still. The good thing about Bring a Trailer (BaT) and Cars and Bids is the buyer/winning bidder will lose the Buyers cost if they back out.
Ebay is a joke.
I sold a car on Cars and Bids and the buyer backed out. Claimed he didn't read something correctly. He was charged almost 1000 bucks and banned.

This will be an actual real transaction. This will set a market.
I'm not sure that's a good thing, will likely lead more dealerships to do more shenanigans.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not sure that's a good thing, will likely lead more dealerships to do more shenanigans.
I agree completely, but it will be a real sale. Good or Bad.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ain't mad because he had to get a flaccid top for a quick resell but I hope there's a special place in hell for car flippers especially when folks that want to keep their shit are having to wait while these chodes cash in.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ain't mad because he had to get a flaccid top for a quick resell but I hope there's a special place in hell for car flippers especially when folks that want to keep their shit are having to wait while these chodes cash in.
See I learn something new every day. Chode is now my word of the week, I'll try to use it every day, I just hope my family is speaking to me at the end of the week :p

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thing I can’t figure out is did they order this with the intent of flipping it? I just hope to god I never get to the place in my life where I have to put this much time and effort in to reserving, ordering and purchasing a car just to turn right around and try to make a few thousand bucks flipping it? Wait, come to think of it I am the one putting the time and effort just hoping I will have the privilege of spending $60k on mine. Maybe they are the smart ones after all.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing I can’t figure out is did they order this with the intent of flipping it? I just hope to god I never get to the place in my life where I have to put this much time and effort in to reserving, ordering and purchasing a car just to turn right around and try to make a few thousand bucks flipping it? Wait, come to think of it I am the one putting the time and effort just hoping I will have the privilege of spending $60k on mine. Maybe they are the smart ones after all.
yes, read the comments on the listing. The owner bought purely for the intentions of making a quick buck.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See I learn something new every day. Chode is now my word of the week, I'll try to use it every day, I just hope my family is speaking to me at the end of the week :p
Its an older insult but still relevant today.

Reactions: sjp

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And he used "flaccid" and "chode" in the same sentence.......double Scrabble points!

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't meet reserve at $67k, but sold after, so we don't get to find the final price. Super greedy in my mind to put reserve so high, but based on comments at cars and bids, I'm not sure if Doug would accept another which might be good for more people keeping theirs.
Sponsored