• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Canada - Ontario Outer Banks grill for sale

tamasov

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all,

Switched out my outer banks grill for a wildtrak grill as I liked it better so looking to sell the OBX one. I have the lux package so comes with front camera mount area.

Looking to get around $900 CAD for it as if you were to buy from ford parts letters are separate and you’d have to get it painted still.
Can ship at buyers expense and pick up is also welcome in Windsor, On.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks grill for sale AFDF15EB-1E3E-4272-9497-02FC4BDEB958
Sponsored

Last edited:

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How difficult was it to remove the camera from your grille and integrate with the new grille?

OP
OP

tamasov

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How difficult was it to remove the camera from your grille and integrate with the new grille?
I had the company who painted the grill install it all but when I took it off for my own knowledge it didn’t look difficult. There’s one wire that you have to unattached from the grill and the camera unclips and pull out.
Sponsored