Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on snagging your sweet new ride! Hope you didn't pay too much for it. I have a SAS equipped OBX with the cloth roast interior on order. Thought about getting the lux package at first but ultimately couldn't rationalize what I felt was the ridiculously high cost vs. features. Also thought the cloth might not get as hot with the top down all the time. Thanks for the pictures - it helps to get a better sense of what the roast actually looks like. I have to say too that your pictures make that bronze dash look very appealing compared to the few others I've seen. I think I'm going to like it when I get my Bronco in 50 years. Okay, I know I'm exaggerating.........in 25 years!
Yes, the bronze dash is a lot better in real life than it is in the terrible pictures I've seen online. People ohh ahh over it, actually. I only have the mid package and I don't really miss anything I would have gotten in Lux - that I know of, anyway.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a BL with leather because I wanted the power seats. However for those times that I take it off road, I would like to insert the liners like you have. So I ordered them. It looks like both the OBX and BL (with leather) have the carpeted floors. Did your liners fit properly and snap in to place? I think if they work fine in the OBX, they should do equally well in my build. Thanks in advance and you have a great Bronco!
Yes, the liners fit perfectly and they snap into the front pegs. the back seat liner covers the entire floor, including the bump in the middle. I have the back cargo liner also. Living on a farm in FL = sand everywhere. Carpet is terrible for that.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, the liners fit perfectly and they snap into the front pegs. the back seat liner covers the entire floor, including the bump in the middle. I have the back cargo liner also. Living on a farm in FL = sand everywhere. Carpet is terrible for that.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, liners are indispensable. I took my new OBX for some light sandy trail ride yesterday with a few mud puddles and let me just say; the sand gets EVERYWHERE! I can tell keeping this thing even somewhat presentable is going to be a chore. I think that the next time I am going to just take off the fender flares before I even start washing.
Thanks for your thread and curious to see how your new tires look.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, liners are indispensable. I took my new OBX for some light sandy trail ride yesterday with a few mud puddles and let me just say; the sand gets EVERYWHERE! I can tell keeping this thing even somewhat presentable is going to be a chore. I think that the next time I am going to just take off the fender flares before I even start washing.
Thanks for your thread and curious to see how your new tires look.
I spent an hour washing my filthy Bronco and I still missed some spots. It has SO MANY places for mud to hide. I wash it once a week, but it will get dirty in the morning just driving to work.

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The new tires look so much better! They fit neatly under the flares as well. The spare just fit under the brake light. These are 275/70/R18 KO2s.

My speedometer is pretty much right on with these tires according to GPS. I noticed it was a little off before with the original tires. Depending on the speed it is maybe .5 mph off, but mostly when going at a higher speed.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Iconic Silver Non-Sas 4 Door 2.7 Front tire obx
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Iconic Silver Non-Sas 4 Door 2.7 1632786302362
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Iconic Silver Non-Sas 4 Door 2.7 fender no poke KO2

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Iconic Silver Non-Sas 4 Door 2.7 1632786986174

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great! Getting the same tires on our Outerbanks as soon as we take delivery.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The new tires look so much better! They fit neatly under the flares as well. The spare just fit under the brake light. These are 275/70/R18 KO2s.

My speedometer is pretty much right on with these tires according to GPS. I noticed it was a little off before with the original tires. Depending on the speed it is maybe .5 mph off, but mostly when going at a higher speed.

Looks excellent! A few questions, did you leave crash bars and any rubbing? Thanks,

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks excellent! A few questions, did you leave crash bars and any rubbing? Thanks,
I didn't modify anything. No rubbing and I live off-road. I would have noticed.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. With those tires having a load rating E, once you get some seat time, can you provide observations about how it rides? There is much debate about load rating from C to E!

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't modify anything. No rubbing and I live off-road. I would have noticed.
Thanks so much. This is probably my option if I keep the stock wheels. I am also leaning toward the raised white letters for that old school look.

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much. This is probably my option if I keep the stock wheels. I am also leaning toward the raised white letters for that old school look.
I chose the black letters because of where I live. They would be brown by the time I got home.

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. With those tires having a load rating E, once you get some seat time, can you provide observations about how it rides? There is much debate about load rating from C to E!
I love these tires. I've been driving them on and off for years with my trucks. I think they drive really smoothly. I can tell you it handled the sand very well.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too love the KO2's but I am used to the C rated ones. I'm not sure how I feel about stepping up to E rated tires, which is what I think yours are.
Sponsored