Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently at a ford preview event in Detroit with a Outer Banks. Two weeks in the D and they’ll be heading to other states. Edit with some more pictures. Sorry folks, this was an Outer Banks with lux, not first edition. Hard to see straight first time next to it.

Second Edit** Time for some comments and rest of my pictures:

To share some more of my experience. First I come from a sedan, when I got into the front seat it felt snug. Not super tight or anything but I definitely expected more room coming into an SUV. I am 5,10, 180 lbs. A guy who was over 6 feet was concerned about fitting but said he had no problem, he was a lot skinnier than me though! There was a jeep owner there and he had the same reaction, "felt a little snug." The man in the blue jeans needed two hands the entire time he was handling the door, he also broke part of the harness connector when trying to close the door without reconnecting it lol. The aux switches feel more plastic than rubberized and I wish they were just a tad harder to move back and forth. The manual lock/unlock that is in between the door handle was extremely hard to move back and forth, it felt like I was breaking it. What is really weird to me, the front wheel wells have are fabric lined, similar to what you see under the hood. The interior of the soft top has exposed metal bars going across to support it, it honestly looked pretty cheap. The fenders easily come off with a little twist adapter (you can see part of the level for this in the wheel well picture). For anyone looking to remove the spare tire, the rear camera is mounted inside of the tire mount so you cannot fully remove the hardware of the spare tire if you have a camera. Some bad news that was shared with me, estimated delivery dates that are supposed to be announced May 3rd, the rep said he's been told they won't announce until summer. What is summer? I don't know but maybe not May :(

Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 11
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 3
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 2
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 10
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 5
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 8
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 7
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 9
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 1
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Rapid Red 4-Door Soft Top 4

Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event 2021-bronco-outer-banks-interior-jpe

Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event IMG_6260.JPG
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event IMG_6292.JPG
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event IMG_6294.JPG
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event IMG_6267.JPG
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event IMG_6276.JPG
Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event IMG_6277.JPG

Ford Bronco Outer Banks in Rapid Red at Ford Preview Event IMG_6293.JPG

IMG_6295.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks so good! YES! Cannot wait to see it in person. Thanks for posting. (y)

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is an Outer Banks 🤷‍♂️

Also let the red debate begin 🤣

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently at a ford preview event in Detroit with a First Edition. Two weeks in the D and they’ll be heading to other states.
Thanks for the heads up. Please post pics of the First Edition when you can.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 32" tires don't look too bad when there's no Sasquatch in sight. Lol I'm willing to bet they will look even better on the 2 door. At least I hope.

But that's definitely Rapid Red. Race Red has more orange in it.

Sponsored

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the rubber mat in the cargo area standard on all trims? First I can recall seeing it out perhaps the wide angle lens is throwing it off for me.