Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

there are other "option". There ya go, fixed it......

Interior color choices is where Ford screwed the pooch on the Bronco IMHO. If I don't like the Roast in my Race Red OBX Bronco, I have the choice of Blue. And, even though I chose the Roast it seems that I'm going to get blue stitching, and blue accents. What drug addled mine thought, "blue and brown combined. Now that will look great together". SMH
Hey, I was wondering if you had gotten your bronco yet? i am looking for some of the A/C Vent clips in blue and am willing to swap with some light grey. The blue matches my exterior color perfect but we did not have that option with the OBX. Interested?
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This interior has been shown and discussed many many times already. I have the roast interior and I get so many positive comments about it from people who are not on this negative nelly forum.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Up close video/tour of the Roast leather interior option available on Outer Banks series.

If this interior isn't for you...great, there are other options. Positive comments encouraged.

Video Here
That’s my interior – Someday

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, I was wondering if you had gotten your bronco yet? i am looking for some of the A/C Vent clips in blue and am willing to swap with some light grey. The blue matches my exterior color perfect but we did not have that option with the OBX. Interested?
No sir, with Fords allocations changes it looks like I'll be on a walker before I get a build date. However the wife saw a baby Bronco wrapped in Area 51, and loved the color. I couldn't argue as the A51 should carry the blue accents inside the OBX nicely. I think........:)

Last edited:

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wanted to take the time to thank all for sharing the content here! Very hard to see anything in-person anymore!

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Up close video/tour of the Roast leather interior option available on Outer Banks series.

If this interior isn't for you...great, there are other options. Positive comments encouraged.

Video Here
Mine is a 22 like that…. But my exterior is Cyber Orange…. Matches great…. Can’t wait… An OB also…. Thanks for the video.