Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, I wish I didn't delete the IG message he finally sent me after I made this post.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ement-new-tips-door-weights.14197/post-520208
I'm trying to recover my messages to be the smoking gun but he said something to the effect of "we are helping dealers showcase the cars" I can indeed confirm he was a flanneler at a Detroit event, didn't run the show but I think he drove the Bronc there.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh man, I wish I didn't delete the IG message he finally sent me after I made this post.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ement-new-tips-door-weights.14197/post-520208
I'm trying to recover my messages to be the smoking gun but he said something to the effect of "we are helping dealers showcase the cars" I can indeed confirm he was a flanneler at a Detroit event, didn't run the show but I think he drove the Bronc there.
All his jobs say, to present, so he concurrenty works for Ford, Jackson Dawson and G&R Connex as an Auto Show Display Manager, sounds like gig work, none of it full time. When you go down the rabbit hole of Google, they are similar to Jackson Dawson.

(Search for Jackson Dawson on this link)
https://ng.linkedin.com/company/g-r-connex

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where have we seen these before?

Screenshot_20210331-225104.png
Screenshot_20210331-225511.png
Screenshot_20210331-225434.png
Screenshot_20210331-225535.png

Bronco nation can freely use the bronco tm image because reasons. Those same likely apply here too.

I don't even mind much , the content was good! but I know there's tons here that don't want to be marketed to without being up front with the representation. "Don't spit in my face and tell me it's raining." I think most are just looking for a little truth in advertising.

Sean's accounts aren't the only ones. Just go search ig. There's plenty of people running around with near daily exclusive content (mostly images) who are either employed by ford/jd or contacted out by either. I mean it isn't rocket science, outside of events, the only people with access to these things now are one's who have approval from ford. A few of those other people have started popping up here too. I mean technically it's sponcon without the label. But that's pretty much JDs mission statement. Regardless...

The linkedin didn't help lol, whoever spent the time to pull that together is both a very smart individual and probably also in need of professional "help" 😂

Tldr: the content was good. Disingenuous, but good. There may be time to salvage it by being a bit more forth coming now and in the future. This is one very weird vehicle rollout!

Screenshot_20210331-225511.png

Sponsored

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where have we seen these before?

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour | Roast with Black Onyx UP CLOSE Screenshot_20210331-225511
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour | Roast with Black Onyx UP CLOSE Screenshot_20210331-225511

Bronco nation can freely use the bronco tm image because reasons. Those same likely apply here too.

I don't even mind much , the content was good! but I know there's tons here that don't want to be marketed to without being up front with the representation. "Don't spit in my face and tell me it's raining." I think most are just looking for a little truth in advertising.

Sean's accounts aren't the only ones. Just go search ig. There's plenty of people running around with near daily exclusive content (mostly images) who are either employed by ford/jd or contacted out by either. I mean it isn't rocket science, outside of events, the only people with access to these things now are one's who have approval from ford. A few of those other people have started popping up here too. I mean technically it's sponcon without the label. But that's pretty much JDs mission statement. Regardless...

The linkedin didn't help lol, whoever spent the time to pull that together is both a very smart individual and probably also in need of professional "help" 😂

Tldr: the content was good. Disingenuous, but good. There may be time to salvage it by being a bit more forth coming now and in the future. This is one very weird vehicle rollout!

Who else has been providing exclusive content outside of the rides at KOH and now Moab?

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lmao. It appears that several Bronco6G members missed their true callings as a private investigators

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lmao. It appears that several Bronco6G members missed their true callings as a private investigators
Given enough time you can dig up a lot. If anyone has time it’s all the people waiting impatiently for their Bronco.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if my comment will be taken as positive or negative... but here goes....

I've watched a few of your videos so far and every time I feel like I'm doing a walk through an old folks home, calm soothing music, camera going here and there...

How about give us a little insight on what you are seeing? A little something that may keep someone such as myself interested in what I'm seeing. Because right now, it's more of what we've seen with some music.

That's all, I'm done.
It could be because the videos are professionally done.

These are not an average Joe video production.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the video, OBL!

This is the interior I chose for my ox white obx. I've seen the white/roast/black combo on a sport and it looks amazing. Kinda has a retro yet rich feeling going on. Plus it's the closest iteration to the original reveal saddle brown interior. Just couldn't do Navy Pier. NP is so blah in person. Roast = retro/rich, NP = 90's outdated.
Just saw a A51 & Roast Leather, it looked great. Perhaps we're worrying too much, anyway

Sponsored

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GORGEOUS!!! I can’t wait to get my OBX with roast interior 😍. Thank you for the video

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GORGEOUS!!! I can’t wait to get my OBX with roast interior 😍. Thank you for the video
Its what im driving. (Leather). I love the colors, especially the tan dash.

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Ourbroncolife thanks for another great video.

I like this interior, I just wish they'd get the Grabber Blue accent colors out of it. I'm not getting an OBX, but the stitching isn't something you can swap out like the handle/AC vent clips. Not sure why they had to get cute with the stitching on these vehicles. I think there are better stitching options to choose as accent colors that would work well.
Hey, I was wondering if you had gotten your bronco yet? i am looking for some of the A/C Vent clips in blue and am willing to swap with some light grey. The blue matches my exterior color perfect but we did not have that option with the OBX. Interested?

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good but an all black grab handle would look a lot better. The blue is awful for this trim.
Hey, I was wondering if you had gotten your bronco yet? i am looking for some of the A/C Vent clips in blue and am willing to swap with some light grey. The blue matches my exterior color perfect but we did not have that option with the OBX. Interested?
Sponsored