• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Outer Banks Tires and Wheels

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Selling the new OEM 18" wheels and tires from my Outer Banks when the Bronco is delivered in October if anyone is interested.
Sponsored

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Selling the new OEM 18" wheels and tires from my Outer Banks when the Bronco is delivered in October if anyone is interested.
Interested. What part of Florida?

OP
OP
Mjtermini

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco still not built. I’ll let you know when it is received.
Thanks, mine is not built either. Scheduled for early November but who knows when it will ever get here.

OP
OP
Mjtermini

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, mine is not built either. Scheduled for early November but who knows when it will ever get here.
Gave up and purchased an F150 Harley Davidson so no Bronco in my near term future

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gave up and purchased an F150 Harley Davidson so no Bronco in my near term future
Congratulations, I understand completely. If my 11-15 build gets pushed, I am probably canceling and buying another Wrangler.
Sponsored