First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My plan is to get the Outer Banks and get the black roof and sasquatch package, but at that point does it even make sense to just not go for the Wildtrak? The OBX would cost a little less, and I don't have a preference between the 2.3 or 2.7 but I'm just trying to figure out what option makes most sense
Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€™22 Badlands, ā€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m having the same internal discussion. To upgrade to Wildtrak or not. 90 days into this since reveal, and this obsession is exhausting. Only thing I have not changed or considered changing is two door and Oxford White.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my ā€œdream buildā€ specā€™d out three different ways by starting with three different trims (OB, BL, and WT) with subtle differences that canā€™t be avoided.

Im just waiting for the B&P to come out so I can see how much it will cost to get the same relative end result, and what specific features Iā€™d be gaining or losing.

Until then, thereā€™s no way I can decide.

Vince

Outer Banks
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM Gran Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in the same mindset. My initial plan was OBX with high package, leather seats, rear locker, modular roof and bumper. Then get after market wheels and tires because I do not like the wheels included with the OBX. If I went with the WT, I would be happy with the wheels and tires and it has most of options I want except for the high package and leather seats. Decisions, decisions

Sponsored

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So as I'm looking at roughly the same thing, have we (I'm sure I know the answer) been able to identify the difference between an OBX with Sasquatch and a BL/WT w/o Sasquatch? The BL/WT have the upgrade HOSS suspension that comes with Sasquatch, if I'm understanding correctly. So are you simply getting beadlock wheels and 35" tires?

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So as I'm looking at roughly the same thing, have we (I'm sure I know the answer) been able to identify the difference between an OBX with Sasquatch and a BL/WT w/o Sasquatch? The BL/WT have the upgrade HOSS suspension that comes with Sasquatch, if I'm understanding correctly. So are you simply getting beadlock wheels and 35" tires?
Squatch is standard on WT.

Bronco Dad

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2022 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It's cool to see others are having the same dilemma as I am. I've got the OBX reserved, but am considering jumping to a Wildtrax. Without knowing all the details it seems like a logical upgrade if you want the better suspension/tires.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my dilemma as well...
I'm thinking:

OBX Lux Sasquatch with A51 painted top if I cannot have white

Or

Wildtrack A51 Lux

Pricing should be close, will need to see final details of what I get and lose for each in the build and price

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Need B&P. Pre-ordered OB but donā€™t love the rims or flares. Really like the marine vinyl and washout floors but BD canā€™t have the high package. BL is almost as much as the WT with additions and I really donā€™t need the Sasquatch package so I might just end up adding the bumper and maybe auto 4x4 to the OB and calling it a day. I have built this truck 457,000 ways in my head.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wt is squatch, or no?

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my dilemma as well...
I'm thinking:

OBX Lux Sasquatch with A51 painted top if I cannot have white

Or

Wildtrack A51 Lux

Pricing should be close, will need to see final details of what I get and lose for each in the build and price
Glad you're not in GA because we're gonna have the same ride.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm leaning towards a 2-door OBX w/ High and SAS. Here is my comparison of MSRP (subject to change via B&P):

WT w. High pkg: $50,075

OBX w/ High pkg and SAS: $45,155

To make an apples-to-apples comparison, need to add 2.7 and modular hardtop, neither of which I'm interested. That puts the OBX at $48,955.

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch is standard on WT.
Good catch, missed that. I guess what I'm looking at is the BL, it appears to have the Sasquatch suspension, so I guess I'm trying to figure out what you would get with Sasquatch on the BL trim level.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was trying to do a side-by-side for OBX and WT, but the Ford.com compare models feature is not working. It is working on the Canada site, go figure:

https://www.ford.ca/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#outerbanks|wildtrak

So it looks like these two guys are almost identical.
OBX has the tube step, body color mirrors
WT looks like a few more off-road features; 7v6 terrain modes, trail control, turn assist, one pedal and locking axle.
WT uses 17" 35s and OBX 18" 32s

Otherwise, everything looks the same pretty much. big diff in price, why?
Sponsored