Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was trying to do a side-by-side for OBX and WT, but the Ford.com compare models feature is not working. It is working on the Canada site, go figure:

https://www.ford.ca/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#outerbanks|wildtrak

So it looks like these two guys are almost identical.
OBX has the tube step, body color mirrors
WT looks like a few more off-road features; 7v6 terrain modes, trail control, turn assist, one pedal and locking axle.
WT uses 17" 35s and OBX 18" 32s

Otherwise, everything looks the same pretty much. big diff in price, why?
WT has Sasquatch package ($5k on OBX) /Aux switches/painted modular top ($1,900) , baja drive mode/ automatic 4x4 and the v6 ($1,900)
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WT has Sasquatch package ($5k on OBX) /Aux switches/painted modular top ($1,900) , baja drive mode/ automatic 4x4 and the v6 ($1,900)
Thank you. I totally missed the sasquatch. That is a huge difference.

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well since Iā€™m definitely going hard top, 2.7 and A/T Iā€™ve changed my mind and am leaning toward WT. Thereā€™s literally nothing to add That is important to me except Katzkin which I can do next year if I want to wait.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Besides Sasquatch package, 2.7L, black painted hardtop and black mirrors, what else does the Wildtrak offer over Outer Banks? Is that it for $10k? Oh and silly graphics.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My plan is to get the Outer Banks and get the black roof and sasquatch package, but at that point does it even make sense to just not go for the Wildtrak? The OBX would cost a little less, and I don't have a preference between the 2.3 or 2.7 but I'm just trying to figure out what option makes most sense
I think you'll be defeating the purpose of an Outer Banks by adding Sasquatch. That model is designed more as a luxury ,smooth riding vehicle. Sasquatch will make it ride harder and louder, use more gas. If Sasquatch is more important, Wildtrak might be a better choice.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want the W/T Model, Badland solid black interior, but the dash and painted mirrors on the OBX. The seats on the WildTrak are pretty awful and if the dash is that bronze I don't want it. My conundrum ;o) LOL

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want the W/T Model, Badland solid black interior, but the dash and painted mirrors on the OBX. The seats on the WildTrak are pretty awful and if the dash is that bronze I don't want it. My conundrum ;o) LOL
I think with the right exterior color, the tan & black dash/seats of the Wildtrak look pretty good. Wish black was the more dominant color, especially for the dash, but i think it'll look better than the bronze on the Outerbanks model.
Sponsored