Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly what I have been looking for since I am considering the same tire size on aftermarket 18" wheels. Thanks for the front pics but I think most of us are interested in a side profile pic to see the "poke" of the tires outside of the fenders. We want to see if this setup slings mud/road grime up outside of the fenders. I attached a "poke" pic of an OB on 35"x12.5" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on aftermarket wheels (unknown offset). This shows why Sasquatch size tires need wider fenders. Would love to see how much your setup "pokes" outside of the standard width Bronco fenders. Unfortunately the Nitto Recon Grapplers are only available in 20" but 17" & 18" are supposed to be coming soon. Your rig looks great!

IMG_0099.jpg

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly what I have been looking for since I am considering the same tire size on aftermarket 18" wheels. Thanks for the front pics but I think most of us are interested in a side profile pic to see the "poke" of the tires outside of the fenders. We want to see if this setup slings mud/road grime up outside of the fenders. I attached a "poke" pic of an OB on 35"x12.5" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on aftermarket wheels (unknown offset). This shows why Sasquatch size tires need wider fenders. Would love to see how much your setup "pokes" outside of the standard width Bronco fenders. Unfortunately the Nitto Recon Grapplers are only available in 20" but 17" & 18" are supposed to be coming soon. Your rig looks great!

Ford Bronco Outer Banks with 4WP and Nitto goodies IMG_0099
What you said. I have an Outer Banks that should be shipping right now and Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/75R18 tires waiting to be put on RTR Tech 6 Satin Black wheels. I live in Florida so it rains often and I would rather not have "poke" that is going to throw water/mud up on me and my kids daily.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thi
I just installed the 4 Wheel Parts level lift kit (62210k) on a Carbonized Gray Outer Banks with 295/70R18 (34.2x11.7) Nitto Ridge Grapplers using the stock wheels. I knew the fitment would be tight but it worked out well with zero rubbing. I’ve also tinted the front windshield and 2 front windows. Here are a couple of photos:

This is a sweet ride. Can’t wait to finally get my Bronco and do the same …
Sponsored