First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems to be a mishmash made specifically for the reveal. Doesn't look like we're getting that interior.
nope.. it looks amazing... that whole truck looks great
Sponsored

NewtoOffroading

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want this exact one. it has Marine grade vinyl but also as 12" touchscreen, color match tubes.. I love the white front as well. what package is this cause the u cant get high or lux packages under the Black Diamond... here is the link...

https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g33266105/2021-ford-bronco-4-door-revealed/
USMC_n_philly I 100% agree with you. I want the high (and maybe lux depending on price) package, but I'd also prefer the Marine seating and the floor with the drains on it. If I have to choose I will probably go with the nicer interior / better packages with the outer banks but I don't want to choose!

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only problem with all of that is that I want the 12 and touchscreen basically I want the high and the Lux package which I can't get on the BD so I'm starting to go w the Outer Banks. So it looks like I'm probably not to get the BD and I have all the individual stuff added as an option. Or just get the Outer Banks and go with the leather option
You can get the high and lux on the BD.

Line Up with Packages

Sponsored
OP
OP
USMC_n_philly

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
see.. we all r now finding the issue.. that Marine Grade Vinyl is just to good to pass up. this really sux.. that front white facia trimmed in red is just awesome....

OP
OP
USMC_n_philly

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Deno, most manufacturers have a plastic coating on their imitation leather seats these days. It's pretty much water resistant, and very easy to clean. IMHO if you're not doing any hard core off roading the leather in the OBX would hold up just fine. My Sahara has pleather seats, and they have done well. But, I'm a light off road guy taking the easy trails wherever I go. :)
thanks.. I might go out 4x4 touring once or twice.. I want this to cruise the Jersey Shore.. I will go w OB. high..lux & leather.. hope under 50k

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pretty sure that's one of the top five things on the wish list. offering the marine package on every trim.

Last edited:

Sponsored

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would enjoy either non-cloth option personally, but just wish carpet delete/drain plug was an option available on the OBX. :( otherwise BD + 2.7 + lux would be the route I'd go

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is another thread talking about how the marine grade vinyl so far has only officially been shown in black, as well as only in black in the “hacked options” thread. Two hurdles at this point:

(1) will marine grade vinyl be even an option outside of BD/BL ?
And
(2) will it be offered in a lighter color ( not just black )?

Ford Bronco Outer Banks with Marine Grade vinyl 1597091203590

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are been many post around about people that have simply redone seats or even just got seat covers.... really.. if it is just the seats... that is an easy fix and in the grand scheme of things, not really that expensive. Buy the OBx and do custom seats.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I'm an idiot. This entire time I thought marine grade vinyl was the white interior on that 4 door show car. Maybe because I was thinking boats.
Sponsored